Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Alcarez would be a big yes from me. Really liked the look of him at Southampton tbh.

Same, probably quite affordable as well. 

Seems versatile on his stats, has played all over DM/CM/AM. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Same, probably quite affordable as well. 

Seems versatile on his stats, has played all over DM/CM/AM. 

Yep - I hadn't realised he was only 20 either. Thought he was older.

2 minutes ago, Ash2579 said:

Lots of ‘players with potential’ being linked.

I think we need to aim higher than this! We can’t attract the very best yet, but we should be recruiting the next rung down. Players with more than potential! Players who are already full internationals with room to be great! Bruno, Isak and Botman type players

These Southampton lads don’t seem anywhere near that level!

Lavia is

16 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

No chance now since we bought Ashby but I'd have loved Livramento. He's fucking mint.

Why no chance? It’s not like we paid big money for Ashby and Livramento is younger and infinitely more proven. Super risky going into a long season with a guy that has only played a handful of top-flight games as our back-up right-back. 

Edited by McCormick

4 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Why no chance? It’s not like we paid big money for Ashby and Livramento is younger and infinitely more proven. Super risky going into a long season with a guy that has only played a handful of top-flight games as our back-up right-back. 

It'd severely limit Ashby's chances, which I imagine would be contrary to what he'd expect and what we had planned. And we also have Krafth. And there's 4 or 5 positions to recruit for before we even think about RB. Just think it's a position we absolutely wont be looking at. Could be wrong, though. 

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

It'd severely limit Ashby's chances, which I imagine would be contrary to what he'd expect and what we had planned. And we also have Krafth. And there's 4 or 5 positions to recruit for before we even think about RB. Just think it's a position we absolutely wont be looking at. Could be wrong, though. 

I'm pretty sure Livramento can play either side though, so could be a really solid upgrade on Manquillo. Sadly, there is no guarantee that Krafth will make a full recovery either

All fair. I just expect Livramento to want to move somewhere where he's pretty much a guaranteed starter, and there'll be plenty of places that would like to offer him that I'd expect. He left Chelsea for Southampton after all. Not that Im against him coming to us, there's probably only 2 English RBs I'd prefer over him and we already have one of them. The other pushed him out of Chelsea.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

Wonder when we'll hear something about Arda Guler. whether to us or somewhere else. Kid just turned 18 and is a born winner and doesnt feel pressure. So mature for his age both on and off the pitch.

Personally i'd be happy with him coming in as our only wide player and put the rest of the money elsewhere. Within time he will probably play in a more central role.

30 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Wonder when we'll hear something about Arda Guler. whether to us or somewhere else. Kid just turned 18 and is a born winner and doesnt feel pressure. So mature for his age both on and off the pitch.

Personally i'd be happy with him coming in as our only wide player and put the rest of the money elsewhere. Within time he will probably play in a more central role.

20 million is the rumoured price for him based on todays rumours. 

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Let’s face it lads and lasses, he’s either Modric 2.0 or a Thauvin regen. Do we roll the dice?

Edited by Nucasol

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Aye. I mentioned it a week or two ago that it was being said in Turkey that him and his agent (father I think) had agreed to remove the clause that was in his contract before. Because they wanted it to feel like a decent deal for the club too. 20m is still a steal. 

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Aye. I mentioned it a week or two ago that it was being said in Turkey that him and his agent (father I think) had agreed to remove the clause that was in his contract before. Because they wanted it to feel like a decent deal for the club too. 20m is still a steal. 

The same rumour is saying we would not loan him out as we think he is good enough now.