Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Alright alright, I've had my fun for today, and so I'll exit now.

I'll pop back in to have a cheeky dig at whatever the 'bed wetters' are crying about tomorrow. So I can give them something else to whine about.

Well, there's always the option to talk about potential signings as well, exciting though the bedwetter craic is. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Really nice 27 degree sunny day to enjoy today. 

Where the fuck are you? Alleged heatwave hasn’t materialised down here like (Oxford) - 13 bloody degrees and overcast , my champions league BBQ is massively at risk.

3 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Where the fuck are you? Alleged heatwave hasn’t materialised down here like (Oxford) - 13 bloody degrees and overcast , my champions league BBQ is massively at risk.

South west, Sweden mate. Between 25-28 for the rest of the week. 

Edited by Ikon

3 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Is it a BBQ for the Champions League, or just that good a BBQ that you've awarded it a trophy already?

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

The heatwave is predicted for Thursday-Saturday I think, and yes it will probably be more down south, we might get around 20 degrees here if we are lucky.

22 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

It’s been glorious in Scotland for the last two weeks. Early to mid 20s. Bit chilly today tho 

32 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

https://twitter.com/sportspeteo/status/1666020832110342144?s=46&t=qch8y64njTIa-YpWt4BfqA 

Newcastle United are poised to sign Port Vale sensation Michael Mills. The 14-year-old winger impressed on trial at Newcastle and is set to join the club in a deal rising to £200,000. #NUFC #pvfc

feel a bit dodgy making a thread about a 14 year old

I wonder if he's similar to Michael Mols.

It does look like he plays the same role as Guler, and I am not sure who’s better. Guler has some insane dribbling skills and ball control, and he’s only 18.

Both Szoboszali and Guler are the national hero type, as it is clear those two players will be the face of their national names for a long time. Having them here will boost the popularity of the club in those nations. 

Edited by Solitude20