Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

A Chester supporter has died after collapsing during a National League game against Tranmere Rovers on Friday.

The match at Deva Stadium continued after the club "took advice of the officials and emergency personnel".

The man's identity has yet to be revealed.

"Thoughts are with the family of the @ChesterFC fan who passed away at the game tonight. The game was insignificant. Awful news. RIP," Chester defender Ross Killock said.

Tranmere won the game 3-2 to move up to second place in the National League table.

Among the Chester goalscorers was striker James Alabi, who said: "Tough game to take. I want to dedicate my goal to the fan that sadly passed away today at the game, my deepest thoughts are with the family."

The club have offered condolences to the family, adding: "We will seek to offer all the support we possibly can to the family at this terrible time."

World Cup 2018 should be fun.

Anybody thinking of going to that wants their head checked.  Basically not gonna have a decent world cup til 2026.

Well I'm probably going :lol: And nah, don't need to have my head checked at all. There were people saying the same about the WC in Brazil, South Africa etc. At the end of the day there will be idiotic politicians everywhere.

That forum is horribly laid out. The profile pictures are bigger than the contents boxes, and if you quote someone then it reverts to 1 word lines. It's like someone who has done a 2 weeks computer course has decided to code a new forum format instead of them opting for one of the free to use forum creators.

Looks like the reason Alexis was dropped was because of a bust up on the training ground with players and staff

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/05/alexis-sanchez-stormed-out-arsenal-training-row-team-mates-dropped-liverpool

and whatever point Wenger was trying to make was lost when he had to go crawling back to him at half time and he made himself look like a fool by saying it was for "tactical reasons" if he's being an asshole fucking call him out on it. Not like he'll be staying past this summer either way.

Looks like the reason Alexis was dropped was because of a bust up on the training ground with players and staff

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/05/alexis-sanchez-stormed-out-arsenal-training-row-team-mates-dropped-liverpool

and whatever point Wenger was trying to make was lost when he had to go crawling back to him at half time and he made himself look like a fool by saying it was for "tactical reasons" if he's being an asshole fucking call him out on it. Not like he'll be staying past this summer either way.

Which one?