Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Gerry Francis is a coach at West Brom?  :lol: What a disgusting setup.

Just noticed that myself, didn't realise.

On the plus side it means we won't be able to afford to make him our next manager. :thup:

And Gary Megson. PFM Central.

f***ing hell  [emoji38]

That canteen must have so many copies of The Sun & then the Mail for the intellectuals. I despise Pullis with a passion, disgusting manager.

Tossers those lot - would love to see Shields get them in the FA Trophy and hammer them!

Just saw that on SSN. The South is full of weirdos.

The north is too tbh.

Tossers those lot - would love to see Shields get them in the FA Trophy and hammer them!

Anyone seen this blokes pre match team talks? Absolute cringe fest. It's full of all that sort of 'we are lions, kings of the jungle...This is our jungle' bullshit. Don't know how his players have any respect for him.

Anyone seen this blokes pre match team talks? Absolute cringe fest. It's full of all that sort of 'we are lions, kings of the jungle...This is our jungle' bullshit. Don't know how his players have any respect for him.

Looks roided up.

And Gary Megson. PFM Central.

f***ing hell  [emoji38]

That canteen must have so many copies of The Sun & then the Mail for the intellectuals. I despise Pullis with a passion, disgusting manager.

I find myself liking him more as time goes on, I can respect someone who just goes this is the way my teams play football deal with it. No apologies no trying to make it sound like he's doing anything else

Just saw that on SSN. The South is full of weirdos.

Is the North full of ignorant mungos like you ? I'll take a wild guess and say it isn't. Why not tar everyone with the same brush  :icon_salut:

Don't think I've ever seen someone so full of beak inside a football dressing room since Paul Merson circa 1990

http://www.tiranatimes.com/?p=133597

The three new players Pannuci has called up for the next two qualifiers include Spain-born defender of Albanian origin Ivan Balliu.

Balliu, recently awarded the Albanian citizenship, is regarded as the most promising entry. He is expected to team up with Napoli fullback Elseid Hysaj, the target of many big clubs this summer, as well as Hamburger defender Mergim Mavraj, strengthening Albania’s suffering defense after the departure of former captain Lorik Cana in mid-2016.

Born to an Albanian father and a Spanish mother, Balliu, 25, grew up as a professional player from the Barcelona youth academy. He was called up for Spain’s U16 and U17 and played Barcelona B and Portugal’s Arouca before joining Metz at the top French league in 2015.

Funniest thing is that Balliu reportedly had no idea of his Albanian ancestry and was scouted by the Albanian FA, because his surname "sounded Albanian" (his father isn't Albanian as the article says, rather he descends from Albanians) and fast-tracked for citizenship :lol:

Surely it's rigged? Looks like a publicity stunt for the bank.

Unless they allowed him to open a bank account under the name of "Xavi" it surely is, he's been marketing every qatari company since his move there, probably rich enough to buy Barca when he goes to back to Spain.