Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Wouldn't mind a 7.45 kick off, it's the early afternoon games that are a pain in the arse.

Agreed, personally hate 12:30/12:45/1:30 kick offs (I believe the Arsenal-Brighton game has been moved to noon, if that happened to us :anguish:) but there's got to be a line drawn somewhere with regards to travelling fans? Imagine trying to get back home from Bournemouth away after a 7:45 Saturday kick off.

Id be all 7-45 kos, on a sat and sunday- . but think the prem and clubs should lay on free transport for away fans.

I would rather pay and go with an unofficial coach for obvious reasons (likewise most traveling away fans I suspect!)!

Motson is retiring from MOTD. :thup:

At the end of the season. :thdn:

Thank the lord.  Terrible match commentator.

'Any final words John?'

'RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!' 'RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!' 'RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!''RROOOOOOOONNNNNNNKNEEEEEEEEEEEE!'

'Thanks John'

Motson is retiring from MOTD. :thup:

At the end of the season. :thdn:

Thank the lord.  Terrible match commentator.

The fanfare when he leaves will be unbearable.

They'll have a whole documentary about him.

He wanted to leave because he saw that the club and owners lacked ambition. Yes we did finish 5th the following season, but he was right nonetheless.

That's a very noble stance from Motson.  Fair play.

He wanted to leave because he saw that the club and owners lacked ambition. Yes we did finish 5th the following season, but he was right nonetheless.

As satisfying as that 2-0 with him in goal was, he was proven right in the long run. As such, I'll never begrudge him leaving and will always have fond memories of how much of a beast he became for us. Shame he's had to retire so early; only 31.