Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Emery confirms Cavani will remain first choice on pens :smugdog:

Funny that, apparently they didn't have a first choice.

Emery is a bit of a coward :lol: Bet he asked Neymar for permission first.

He's the only one with backbone at that club tbh.

If PSG win the champions league and Brazil the world cup Neymar will probably win the Ballon D'or

Even if that happens I doubt it, it's a popularity award. To use an example one of Ronaldo's came in the year Bayern won the treble and Madrid went trophyless.

Bayern didn't have a star man though. They just had loads of brilliant players but no one superstar

Would still rather give it to one of those players than a man who scored loads of goals against bad opposition.

They'll find a way to give it to Messi or Ronaldo like they always do even though they don't always deserve it.

Probably by national captains, managers and journalists voting for them - like they always do.

If PSG win the champions league and Brazil the world cup Neymar will probably win the Ballon D'or

Even if that happens I doubt it, it's a popularity award. To use an example one of Ronaldo's came in the year Bayern won the treble and Madrid went trophyless.

Bayern didn't have a star man though. They just had loads of brilliant players but no one superstar

Would still rather give it to one of those players than a man who scored loads of goals against bad opposition.

They'll find a way to give it to Messi or Ronaldo like they always do even though they don't always deserve it.

Probably by national captains, managers and journalists voting for them - like they always do.

Aye because Hodgson voting for Mascherano and many other stupid votes proves they have a clue.

I have honestly always envied English football for one single reason: the crowds a lot of teams pull even in the lower divisions. Only half a dozen Spanish teams will consistently pull 10,000+ outside of the top division.

Depth of the pyramid and the enthusiasm for clubs way down it is comfortably the best thing about English football.