Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Anybody else sad enough to go to some of the CONIFA World Cup matches in London over the next couple of weeks?

Went along to 3 games over the weekend:

Szekely Land 5-0 Matabeleland

Northern Cyprus 3-1 Tibet

Cascadia 6-0 Tamil Eelam

All were great fun (particularly the middle fixture) despite the poor standard and one sided nature of the match ups. Can imagine the latter rounds in terms of knockouts and placement games will be better as the teams become more evenly matched.

I don't think anyone in the world was raised to put much as stock in giving/not giving a cake to someone as Yaya Youre.

Was about to mention this :lol: Yaya must really love cake

Going back to his times at Barça, he really had a bad relationship with both Touré and Eto'o, but otoh he had a great relationship with Seydou Keita.

Pep is a big personality and he's fallen out with many players, and he certainly can be a bit of a cunt, but I don't see a racist pattern.

I mean if he was a racist he would have got rid of Toure immediately surely :lol:

He played him quite a lot in his first season iirc.

Tried to not include him, realised at that point the midfield didn't work without him and brought him back

Going back to his times at Barça, he really had a bad relationship with both Touré and Eto'o, but otoh he had a great relationship with Seydou Keita.

Pep is a big personality and he's fallen out with many players, and he certainly can be a bit of a cunt, but I don't see a racist pattern.

Did cake get much of a mention while Touré was at Barça? Did he get a birthday cake every year from the club? I'm trying to trace the reason a guy on hundreds of thousands of pounds a week seems so fixated on cake.

Guest Howaythetoon

He doesn’t like lazy players or players who feel they can go easy in training...

Anyone had problems buying merchandise from the True Taith site ?

Paid in full (including delivery) for something over six weeks ago, confirmation was received but no delivery and since then tried several email contacts but none have replied.

Is it a scam ?

Paid in full (including delivery) for something over six weeks ago, confirmation was received but no delivery and since then tried several email contacts but none have replied.

Is it a scam ?

I bought a tshirt from there a while back and took a few weeks but I got it ok. I’d probably suggest dm on twitter if no luck thru email

Is it a scam ?

I bought a tshirt from there a while back and took a few weeks but I got it ok. I’d probably suggest dm on twitter if no luck thru email

Thanks.

Just thinking about all the times i've been right about a player but received stick for the opinions. Until eventually, the truth was too strong to deny

Coloccini - pap more often than not

Cisse - a sometime decent poacher, massive purple patch... mostly pap. Demba was the better player.

Anita - unbelievably pap

Paully D - can actually defend (when not diving into stupid challenges)

#thecollegedropoutwasright