Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Is there anything in the Bobby Madely rumours? I cant find anything but crap dog puns on twitter like

A video is often referred to but no one can seem to link to it. There’s a photo, supposedly a still from that vid, that is doing the rounds, but doubts have been raised as the whether it’s actually him.

Either it’s real and his public life is over, or he’s been stitched up and his public life is over.

“I didn’t see it, I’m sorry.” Cunt.

Is there anything in the Bobby Madely rumours? I cant find anything but crap dog puns on twitter like

A video is often referred to but no one can seem to link to it. There’s a photo, supposedly a still from that vid, that is doing the rounds, but doubts have been raised as the whether it’s actually him.

Either it’s real and his public life is over, or he’s been stitched up and his public life is over.

“I didn’t see it, I’m sorry.” Cunt.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/08/17/vile-bobby-madley-dog-sex-rumour-traced-on-twitter/

Bet365 have all La Liga and Serie A live this season it seems.

Have had for years, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 too, in fact pretty much every European league. Only problem is that you have to watch it in a tiny box.

Guest Open_C

If you had tried your hand at management for a good few years but it became increasingly apparent that you were just no fucking good at it - like, to pick a name out of the air, Steve McLaren - would you be shameless enough to keep accepting work from desperate clubs that you knew perfectly well that you couldn't help?

If you had tried your hand at management for a good few years but it became increasingly apparent that you were just no fucking good at it - like, to pick a name out of the air, Steve McLaren - would you be shameless enough to keep accepting work from desperate clubs that you knew perfectly well that you couldn't help?

With the money they get paid? Abso-fucking-lutely :lol:

It's like Miguel Ángel Lotina in Spain. Endangered clubs would always sign him because of his "experience" in dealing with relegation battles. Of course he was an expert in them, the fucker relegated 4 clubs :lol:

Finally people got wise and now he's managing in Japan, but damn the way he secured jobs was ridiculous.

:lol: I'd drag my hair island and bullshit bag of accents out every time. That motherfucker was on a jet ski like two days after he got sacked here.

Looking like fucking poochie

:lol: I'd drag my hair island and bullshit bag of accents out every time. That motherfucker was on a jet ski like two days after he got sacked here.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/aug/19/manchester-city-fantom

Of course, the benefits of not having to scroll through Twitter and things like that cannot be overstated and Stephen was even more enthused. A City supporter for more than 60 years, he has seen his club win five league titles, five League Cups, two FA Cups and the European Cup Winners’ Cup. He has been through thick and thin, experiencing the delirium of celebrating those seismic goals scored by Paul Dickov and Sergio Agüero. He has watched some of the most exciting players in world football pull on his club’s shirt before strutting their stuff as regulars on the Champions League stage. Only last season, he bore regular witness to his team playing some of the most spellbinding football ever played in the English top flight. And his thoughts on the Fantom? “It’s the best thing I’ve ever seen from Manchester City.”

:lol: :jesuswept: