Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Just a random thought, but I could see the FA panicking and trying to reduce the amount of teams in the premier league to 10 if the gap keeps widening and bottom half teams continue to sit back like we did yesterday? They're bound to be nervous that the tv revenue will suffer. I'm sure the top 6 would be all over it too to get even richer.

TV revenue would suffer if there were half as many games like. :lol:

Just a random thought, but I could see the FA panicking and trying to reduce the amount of teams in the premier league to 10 if the gap keeps widening and bottom half teams continue to sit back like we did yesterday? They're bound to be nervous that the tv revenue will suffer. I'm sure the top 6 would be all over it too to get even richer.

Yeah obviously they'd play each other 4 times, or 12 team split format like the Scottish prem

Yeah obviously they'd play each other 4 times, or 12 team split format like the Scottish prem

Thats been credited to one of the biggest reasons behind the fall of Scottish football. The Premier League have been blocking attempts by UEFA to reduce it to 18 teams. England is unique in the sense that it has lots of big name and well supported teams, maybe not as successful as the top 6, but certainly big teams in their own right. It just wouldn’t happen.

It’s insane how often he reminds everyone that he’s a total f***ing c***. That reception he got against Man Utd is one of the best things to happen recently at SJP. Blokes a total f***ing arsehole with absolutely no f***ing self awareness and should be heckled and abused every waking moment.

The booing he got that day was so fucking loud :lol:

Gameweek 3 and I've just realised we don't have a prediction league this season

Apologies joey, just way too busy these days to keep it updated and got another little'un on the way in November so will have even less time then.

No need to apologise you've done a cracking job the last however many seasons.  :thup:

Think it shows how little enthusiasm I have for the season that it took me until game week 3 to realise we didn't have one

Get in.

The little twat should have adjusted his game just like Shearer did; but I guess I shouldn't blame him too much on that regard as he was no Shearer!

He did tbf. 2008 he was scoring pretty regularly.

KK adjusted his game; once he went, Owen was pretty much finished.

Guest firetotheworks

Mentions Carver starting on *ahem* some fans after a 4-0 loss to Southampton. It was worse than that, it was before the match had even kicked off. [emoji38]

Get in.

The little twat should have adjusted his game just like Shearer did; but I guess I shouldn't blame him too much on that regard as he was no Shearer!

He did tbf. 2008 he was scoring pretty regularly.

KK adjusted his game; once he went, Owen was pretty much finished.

He still averaged 1 in 2 from the Hull game up to the New Year under Kinnear. In 2008 his record was 18 goals in 39 games.

Oxford United striker Shandon Baptiste's first senior goal was one to savour.

First a shimmy, a drag back inside to bamboozle a defender and then a scorcher into the top corner. Schoolboys own stuff.

The sort of goal you would quite like to have a memento to remember it by.

However, in the excitement of Tuesday's 3-0 League Cup win at Newport County, the 20-year-old handed his match shirt to a young fan.

Now he has had a change of heart, and the club have appealed for the lucky supporter to swap it back.

"Last night, goalscorer Shandon Baptiste threw his shirt into the crowd, but as the shirt from his first senior goal he'd *really* like it back!" the club tweeted.

"We'll give the fan a fully signed shirt in return."