Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Just watching Football Focus, talking to Wolves' Managing Director. I don't know the ins and outs of how they're getting there, but the level of ambition being displayed makes you want to weep (in comparison to us obvs). It seems like a more sustainable structure than other efforts by similar-sized clubs.

London stadium appear shite from a spectator view. Seats are miles from the pitch. Hate that, but West Ham fans seem to accept it(?) I've never been to this particular stadium but similar ones with Track n Field bullshit but these were built in the 20th century. I would never accept a modern football stadium albeit being in the biggest league in the world to have running tracks in between.

London stadium appear shite from a spectator view. Seats are miles from the pitch. Hate that, but West Ham fans seem to accept it(?) I've never been to this particular stadium but similar ones with Track n Field bullshit but these were built in the 20th century. I would never accept a modern football stadium albeit being in the biggest league in the world to have running tracks in between.

To be fair for the last few years being unable to see West Ham play hasn't quite been the tragedy it might have been

Awful stadium with appropriate atmosphere. My mate meets up with half a dozen WHU fans when he goes to England games home and away and none have continued going since their shift.

I went last season and won't be rushing back.

Don’t know what to say really

thats as impressively bad an own goal as I've seen in a long time.

Also those fucking comments good grief

If you watch the highlights the keeper makes a great save to stop another belter going in.

Surprised this isn’t a bigger story

Been following this on Reddit. If some of the statement from Ronaldo (she said no and stop several times) are as verifiable as is claimed I can't see how it's possible he could stay out of jail, no matter how much cash he has for lawyers.

Surprised this isn’t a bigger story

Been following this on Reddit. If some of the statement from Ronaldo (she said no and stop several times) are as verifiable as is claimed I can't see how it's possible he could stay out of jail, no matter how much cash he has for lawyers.

Wasn't he also accused of rape a few years before this too?

Of the 40 Golden Boy nominees by Tuttosport only three (!) were developed in England from what I can gather. Don't really understand why this isn't discussed more in the media and such... English clubs apparently have a serious problem with developing talent and there is not a single English manager out there who can be considered even remotely world class either.