Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

What exactly is nonsense? I've experienced him as manager of my own club.  He has been sacked or left "by mutual consent" from his last 3 clubs after the clubs are in turmoil. It's not even the results either. It's the style of play, and the terrible affect he has on the majority of players around the club, and sometimes even the staff.

He's had his new manager bounce at Spurs, but it's falling apart. He won't see the first game next season. There was a recent poll done on the Athletic about fans happiness in regards to their manager, the style of football and how the club is run. Spurs fans aren't happy (over 50% want him gone), and I feel their pain. It's a dreadful watch under Mourinho.

He will always be one of the greatest, but he is done as a top level manager. If he didn't have that run of Wolfsberger, Burnley, Fulham and Palace I would say he'd have been sacked a few weeks ago. He lost 6 of the previous 7 games. I can only imagine what scrutiny some other managers would come under if they lost 6 out of 7 games.

-----------------------

In that Athletic poll, apparently 25% of Newcastle fans are happy with Bruce. :jones:

Boo Hoo... Spurs fans need to manage their expectations.

Wait no-one's saying that?

1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

Boo Hoo... Spurs fans need to manage their expectations.

Wait no-one's saying that?

And if they think it's dreadful to watch under Mourinho....give them even half a season of Bruceball then they'll have something to complain about

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Are you saying they shouldn't be allowed to complain about the football they play because we play worse football?

No, but according to most reporting we shouldn't be complaining either

I know this got a mention the other day in here but this #nufc Twitter is the fucking pits lately. Podcast wars, super fans, all of the simps running after the football lasses. It’s more embarrassing than the takeover thread. Here’s Wraith taking credit for having lasses on a podcast in 2021. 

We deserve Steve Bruce. 

Yep, absolutely tedious playground guff. You could cherry pick literally any combination of three posters from this place, ask them to record a podcast and it would be infinitely better than anything the likes of Steve Wraith produces. 

46 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Yep, absolutely tedious playground guff. You could cherry pick literally any combination of three posters from this place, ask them to record a podcast and it would be infinitely better than anything the likes of Steve Wraith produces. 

That's why I hate fan based podcasts - they genuinely don't know any more than you and me and I have no interest in assisting them making money from airing their bullshit opinions.  It's all so fucking desperate.

On 31/03/2021 at 11:32, Froggy said:

In that Athletic poll, apparently 25% of Newcastle fans are happy with Bruce. :jones:

That's not how the poll results were meant to be read. People responded on a score of 1 to 5 with 1 being the worst and 5 being the best. Then they turned this into "out of 100", which means that the lowest at any point the result could be would be 20%

Excuse my horrible math if I'm wrong, but that in turn means only 5% of the people responded higher than 1.

I just watched the full Wraith - Tommy Robinson interview. He let him speak unchallenged somewhat - actually changed my view a bit on him ( Robinson) though. 
He speaks only in ‘facts’ ( these are all unverified throughout the video so not 100% sure about what he’s saying ) but seems to get very irked if the facts of him actually being / saying racist / incitefull things are given too him. 

Interested to hear peoples views 

11 hours ago, tgarve said:

I just watched the full Wraith - Tommy Robinson interview. He let him speak unchallenged somewhat - actually changed my view a bit on him ( Robinson) though. 
He speaks only in ‘facts’ ( these are all unverified throughout the video so not 100% sure about what he’s saying ) but seems to get very irked if the facts of him actually being / saying racist / incitefull things are given too him. 

Interested to hear peoples views 

I watched it, he is an obvious thug and let's his fist go a bit to easy, but some of what he said seems very unfair on him and the issue with the Newcastle Councillor was true. Wraith used it to clear his name, which to a certain extent he did, I was actually more annoyed with people on twitter telling me that if I watched it that means that I'm supporting his views.

I think Wraith is a self promoting, obnoxious, disingenuous cunt only interested in promoting Steve Wraith. I think that Tommy Robinson has views I completely disagree with, is an out and out grifter, who presents a distorted reality as fact.

However, I think Wraith has every right to interview him, even if it is a poor moral decision by a morally bankrupt bloke. Robinson has addressed the Oxford Union, he's been interviewed on the BBC, he's been interviewed in the national press. Louis Theroux can interview Nazi's, theres documentaries about people about people who believe all kinds of crazy shit, True Geordie sat down with David Icke ffs. Why shouldn't Steve Wraith be allowed to attempt to interview Robinson? I wont watch it, because Steve Wraith is far too thick to have the nuance and ability to make it a worthwhile interview and instead will just let him talk unchallenged, but I do think Wraith can interview whoever he wants. People can choose whether to watch his shit, and after this, hopefully they dont.