Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

6 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Urgh Barry Glendennig is such a fucking arsehole when it comes to talking about Newcastle. Apparently now the fans are talking bollocks because in fact no pundits are saying we expect too much; as if our ire at accusations thrown at us regarding high expectations is a total fabrication, and the cliché doesn't actually exist. Genuinely raging about it as well, cutting off Rushden from actually introducing the segment to point out the sheer bollocks of it all. I don't use Twitter but can someone launch just a small number of the examples at him? Christ almighty. 

I actually already did :lol: Just sent him the recent Merson one but he didn't respond, naturally. I don't even listen to the pod that much anymore but it came on after something else ended and I decided to to listen to what they had to say about us. Obviously totally pointless.

9 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I like the staggered slots tbh, it allows for more focus on the lower leagues between 3-5 on a Saturday afternoon, and means you're more likely to be able to get to a game without missing any super explosive LIVE best league in the world bigsixball.

Aye I think 3pm all together games have had their time -

also means if you go to the match some to look forward to after 

after Ashley and Bruce fuck off of course

10 hours ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Glendenning is a Sunderland fan, actively hates us. 

Unfortunately he's too thick to prevent his personal bias shining through. 

Posts over on RTG as ‘Exile 1968’ iirc.

2 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

:anguish:

However clever Wraith thinks he's being here, this is fucking moronic given the current climate with regards to racism and BLM.  He's giving him the opportunity to reach a wider audience and spout his racist bile.  There's a follow up tweet from Wraith further down where he makes reference to free speech, and if you click into the likes it's full of flag shaggers which says it all.  Hopefully this doesn't result in another stick for everyone else to collectively beat us with.

57 minutes ago, deejeck said:

However clever Wraith thinks he's being here, this is fucking moronic given the current climate with regards to racism and BLM.  He's giving him the opportunity to reach a wider audience and spout his racist bile.  There's a follow up tweet from Wraith further down where he makes reference to free speech, and if you click into the likes it's full of flag shaggers which says it all.  Hopefully this doesn't result in another stick for everyone else to collectively beat us with.

Yeah, the right to free speech doesn’t mean you have to provide a platform for them. This is just him being a dickhead shagger though. Outside of football he’s constantly taking about hooligans, local crime syndicates etc. He absolutely loves them and it comes down to his past on the doors, which everyone who works on them automatically thinks they are a hard guy and in with local hard men.

A lot of people who know him say he’s nothing like what he comes across online, well now I’m calling that out. It doesn't matter if he wouldn’t say boo to a goose in the real world, or doesn’t come across as dense or inflammatory as he does online, he’s still doing it and doing it on purpose and when you do that, how you come across in real life isn’t a defence.

In all honesty though I have waded through the replies and the majority of them are him being called out on doing this to be fair, which is pleasing to see. Of course you are going to get some who support this right to free speech racism, but it’s rightfully being called out.

Edited by Stifler

14 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Yeah, the right to free speech doesn’t mean you have to provide a platform for them. This is just him being a dickhead shagger though. Outside of football he’s constantly taking about hooligans, local crime syndicates etc. He absolutely loves them and it comes down to his past on the doors, which everyone who works on them automatically thinks they are hard guy and in with local hard men.

A lot of people who know him say he’s nothing like what he comes across online, well now I’m calling that out. It doesn't matter if he wouldn’t say boo to a goose in the real world, or doesn’t come across as dense or inflammatory as he does online, he’s still doing it and doing it on purpose and when you do that, how you come across in real life isn’t a defence.

In all honesty though I have waded through the replies and the majority of them are him being called out on doing this to be fair, which is pleasing to see. Of course you are going to get some who support this right to free speech racism, but it’s rightfully being called out.

Reminds me of the good ole days when all the doormen went on a kind of strike, because they were afraid of a backlash from Viv Graham getting sent down.