Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

People wouldn't stop supporting him, and certainly not Real Madrid, if he were to ever come out the closet.

Not that choosing to have children via a surrogate is at all an indicator of closeted homosexuality.

I don't have stats to hand but I know Real and Ronaldo have a massive following in the middle east. I think it's fair to say a lot would be so-called 'fair weather fans' and would easily ditch him/the club for another.  Isn't he (one of) Nike's biggest names? IT's stupid and hardly a drop in the ocean obviously but he has those things to think about.

Then there are fellow professionals.  Like TCD said in the 0-3 victory over Atleti this season one of their players gave him a homophobic remark and he hasnt even come out (if true at all). 

Hell, Rakitic has publicly said this

I respect homosexuals, but I don’t want that sort of person in the changing room. I wouldn’t leave a club because of it, because I respect homosexuals just as much as I do black people, fat people or dwarfs but if at all possible I prefer not to have gays in my life.

To onlookers it might seem "worth it" for him to do it, but it's easily understandable why not.  Let him be one of the greatest cause of what he did on the pitch, not off it

Wow @ those Rakitic comments. I'm assuming he wanted to make it seem like he was cool with gay people. Ended up sounding like he doesn't like gay, black, fat or dwarfs.

Shocking.

He's a prick.