Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I am sure black people hate that stereotype

I am sure most people subject to stereotypical assumptions hate it, irrespective of the content.

especially those with little cocks "Oh, please, please, do be gentle with me Rom! Rom... Rom? Are you in yet?"

"Shut the fuck up Paul!,"

Used to love it when Colo would drift to the edge of the box and someone would float a corner to him and he'd have a shot or header from the edge of the box. Hit the bar once I think.

Can't remember what game it was but a few years back he had an absolute thundercunt of a header from the top of the box off a corner that the keeper barely tipped over. Would've been one helluva goal.

Some white men have a rather unhealthy relationship with black dudes penis.

Doubt Romelu minds that one.

Sometimes I wonder if you are ok mentally.

Week in week out, the laziest racial stereotype I here is calling black players "powerful" all of the time, no matter what other skill they demonstrate. Bakayoko dribbled past 3 Arsenal players with great feet = powerful. Mendy put in 4-5 top, top crosses against Liverpool = powerful. Pogba dribble past players and ping a great ball = powerful.

Yay Toure has spent 6-7 years pinging balls patiently across English midfields up and down the country. Stroked many a finish into the top corner. All you ever hear about is fucking power.

Week in week out, the laziest racial stereotype I here is calling black players "powerful" all of the time, no matter what other skill they demonstrate. Bakayoko dribbled past 3 Arsenal players with great feet = powerful. Mendy put in 4-5 top, top crosses against Liverpool = powerful. Pogba dribble past players and ping a great ball = powerful.

Yay Toure has spent 6-7 years pinging balls patiently across English midfields up and down the country. Stroked many a finish into the top corner. All you ever hear about is fucking power.

:lol: :thup:

:lol: :thup:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,59501.0.html

I dunno College, I could show you magazines where literally....

CbxdQ8FW0AAyaAb.jpg

Yay Toure has spent 6-7 years pinging balls patiently across English midfields up and down the country. Stroked many a finish into the top corner. All you ever hear about is f***ing power.

I dunno College, I could show you magazines where literally....

CbxdQ8FW0AAyaAb.jpg

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I think ultimately it depends on the person, but to me 'positive' stereotypes are generally a red flag that negative ones could be lurking behind them.