Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I've said it before but it's a lack of game time that is ruining these young players.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek is almost 23 years old. He hasn't made 50 club appearances yet. Frank Lampard had over 100 appearances by 23.

Look at international players of a similar age who are French, German and Spanish and they've played way more top-level games than most of their English counterparts bar Sterling and Alli.

:thup: It's because we buy other nations average players instead of promoting our own youth, not allowing our youth to get the experience to prove themselves. It's no coincidence that Sterling and Alli are two of the most accomplished English players, considering their play time.

Guest firetotheworks

Dn9ilaOXUAAtDyg.jpg

Reid was a Championship footballer 2 years ago

Fuck me, if that's what he was fighting he did pretty well. Reid had a cracking left foot on him tbf.

6 YEARS AGO TODAY: Alan Pardew signed an eight year contract with Newcastle United.

Since then:

- Newcastle paid £3.5m by Palace for Pardew

- Pardew is paid £5m when sacked by Palace

- Pardew is hired by West Brom

- Pardew is sacked after four months at West Brom

He STILL has two years left of his original Newcastle contract! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/david-beckham-dodges-speeding-charge-after-letter-gets-lost-in-post-a3947731.html

Beckham is such a fucking fraud, man. Nothing gets in the way of damaging the brand.

Don’t know why he’d go to the bother of contesting the fine. I’m sure someone claimed on here before that Steven Taylor used to park illegally all the time and then get his man to pay the fines :lol: