Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Roma got more money than Liverpool for their run? What is 'Market Pool'?

I think there's a certain pot for 1 country in the CL per tournament phase.

So say for English clubs it's £100m for the group stage. 4 teams get 25m each.

But for Portuguese it's a £60m pot. But there's only 2 clubs in the CL, that's £30m each.

So it gets to a situation where if there's 3 Spanish clubs in the semi-finals with a £80m pot and an English club that has a £80m English pot. The 3 Spanish clubs will need to share their 80 while the single English club gets all 80 of theirs.

But...... I think now there's 4 Italian teams in the CL right? And I assume their pot is smaller than the English pot.

Are there no parents watching the game?  :lol: No one seemed remotely interested that the young lad was absolutely wiped out. Definitely ball first mind.

The other little shit deserved it tbh :lol:.

Just watched it back and came to the same conclusion. Justice :lol:

Are there no parents watching the game?  :lol: No one seemed remotely interested that the young lad was absolutely wiped out. Definitely ball first mind.

The other little shit deserved it tbh :lol:.

Just watched it back and came to the same conclusion. Justice :lol:

Agreed. Was my first reaction. Little cunt can give it out but not take it.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, our country has a serious problem with football hooliganism, binge drinking, and drinking in general. It would be a stupid move, but there's money to be made so it's probably more likely than safe standing happening.

Guest firetotheworks

Fuck that tbh, don't want to end up getting showered in Strongbow Dark Fruits by some 18-30 year old dickheads who think Don't Look Back In Anger is the greatest song ever written every time your team scores.

Shots fired Super Duper Branko Strupar[/member]

FIFA have refused to grant permission to La Liga to play games abroad. The FIFA Council has resolved that domestic league games have all to be played within the organizing FA's territory.

After the refusal of the Spanish FA, the PFA, the Spanish government, and this, that's quite a few forks stuck in it.

Apparently La Liga will take the issue to CAS.

Guest firetotheworks

They could eradicate absolutely all of this bollocks by just making each half 30 minutes of active time and stopping the clock when the ball's not active. It'll still work out as around 45 minutes each half (matches are currently between 55-60 minutes of ball in play time) but it'll make stoppage time and time wasting pointless.