Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

It looks like the Spanish FA will abandon the rest of the Women's Football season and declare Barça champion, with no relegations but with promotions (and adjusting league sizes with extra relegation slots next season). They have followed a similar formula for regional men's football.

Men's professional leagues are not run by the FA (but by La Liga) so this may not be the case for the top men's 2 divisions.

Radio newcastle playing New radicals Get what you give,  What good memories that brings back- love to be able to here the toon version with the commentary of the cup run overplayed. where would I find that. Metro radio won awards for it. iirc.

Radio newcastle playing New radicals Get what you give,  What good memories that brings back- love to be able to here the toon version with the commentary of the cup run overplayed. where would I find that. Metro radio won awards for it. iirc.

I emailed Metro yeaaars ago (like 2004/5/6-ish) and heard nothing back. I'd be amazed if it's still archived anywhere.

I emailed Metro yeaaars ago (like 2004/5/6-ish) and heard nothing back. I'd be amazed if it's still archived anywhere.

such a shame, it would have the hairs on my neck sticking up.

I couldn't stand it after the cup final. Luckily time heals wounds because its a cracking song

Found this a really interesting read: https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/may/03/betrayal-and-bombast-surreal-story-terry-v-bridge-scandal

I didn't even know Bridge and the woman had already split and that there's a good chance it never happened anyway.

She admitted Terry was going round there as 'friends' after her and Bridge split. At the very least he was riding her straight away after the split like. :lol: