Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Bit of a disaster for the Guardian - http://www.football365.com/news/exclusive-james-richardson-to-leave-guardian-football-weekly but at least Richardson is going to keep doing podcasts.

Blow for the Guardian but I guess there's no need for them to be under anyone's umbrella when they could be making money off it directly. Still prefer the Football Ramble.

Premier League Hate 18

Thomas Sorensen

Danny Simpson

Jonas Olsson

Chris Morgan

Asier Del Horno

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Lee Cattermole

Seb Larsson

Morten Gamst Pedersen

Johan Elmander

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

Subs: Jens Lehmann, Jack Colback, Djibril Cisse, Pascal Chimbonda, Grant McCann, Adam Johnson, Andy Johnson

Quite hard not to include so many mackems like. :lol:

You really don't like Scandinavians, do you? :lol:

The four I chose are all for a reason tbf.

Olsson - cheat. That cup game in 09/10 man, what a prick

Pedersen - shite for 36 games but always bagged against NUFC

Solskjaer - that tackle on Lee

Elmander - dirty elbowing cheat

Six out of eleven mate. Not that I disagree with them like, especially not fucking Seb Larsson.

Oh shit aye! Larsson is self explanatory. Sorensen just for his mackem exploits.

Tore Flo only just missed out cos of Djibril Cisse too.

Guest firetotheworks

I always felt like he was so ridiculously over the top that it wasn't even really real. He wanted people to hate him so I just ignored him.

Bit of a disaster for the Guardian - http://www.football365.com/news/exclusive-james-richardson-to-leave-guardian-football-weekly but at least Richardson is going to keep doing podcasts.

Blow for the Guardian but I guess there's no need for them to be under anyone's umbrella when they could be making money off it directly. Still prefer the Football Ramble.

True - I can't imagine the Guardian pays them brilliantly so they might as well go out and make a bit more money from it.  I assume it will essentially be the same show, just without the Guardian journalists (who didn't always make up that much of the podcast anyway).  I do however refuse to accept that there could be a better football podcast out there than Football Weekly.  It had James Richardson and is therefore automatically the best football podcast.

Second Captains did the same from the Irish Times, must be more money in it. As a tight c*** I'll probably not pay for it though.

It'll probs be free, but have a ton of adverts thrown in. Or they'll do that Patreon thing. Or rob you while you sleep.

Second Captains did the same from the Irish Times, must be more money in it. As a tight cunt I'll probably not pay for it though.

Worth it for Ken Early

Aye, he's class. Still listen to their free Monday one.

How do you hate Suarez?

For me it's probably Nigel De Jong for the HBA s*** and Robin Van Persie the most unlikeable f***er of all time.

I love him, but only because he's my c*** and he's also brilliant. But come on, he's an absolute tosser. From the handball in the world cup, to the several racist stuff, the bitings... Dude has a problem :lol:

Also, I really didn't want to make a list of 11 Real Madrid players, so I tried to make a list with my Barça shirt taken off :lol:

Fair enough :lol: having read a massively long article on Suarez during that lengthy ban I warmed up to him a ton more - he's an absolutely mad fucker but when he's on his game, he's pure magic to watch.

Cronaldo was today at the court for his tax fraud trial. He has until next week to pay what's owed+interest+fines, etc... and thus reduce the chances of actually going to jail. He's been bullish about not admitting the fraud, but everybody assumes he'll pay up like Messi did.

Second Captains did the same from the Irish Times, must be more money in it. As a tight cunt I'll probably not pay for it though.

Worth it for Ken Early

Aye, he's class. Still listen to their free Monday one.

You're not missing much. There's usually only one extra football show during the week for the paid subscribers. The rest are usually US sports, Irish sports, Political pod and occasionally a one on one interview with an ex footballer.

Until now, in 25 years of supporting football I've never heard of anyone saying shootouts are unfair because they have gone 1st or 2nd. Where has this come from?!

Until now, in 25 years of supporting football I've never heard of anyone saying shootouts are unfair because they have gone 1st or 2nd. Where has this come from?!

Someones arse. You have coin toss for the winner of that to decide whether they go first or second, as fair as it can ever get.