Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Messi - "I'm going to be the main man by being totally class for a ridiculous amount of time"

Ron - "I'm going to be the main man by being the best and most professional physical specimen working tirelessly on my technique and game"

Neymar JR - "Daddy, here's some more money to make this nasty Uruguayan man go away. He was not nice to me, I'm a main man, and didn't let me do a pen. Now I'm sad because I'm supposed to be the main man"

Jack Colback - http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article12333096.ece/ALTERNATES/s1200/JS107551053.jpg

Sounds to me like he was banging one of his players.

Mark Sampson was sacked as England women’s manager today for inappropriate relationships with his female players during his previous spell as manager of Bristol Academy.

Football Association CEO Martin Glenn made the decision after reading an FA safeguarding report into Sampson over allegations concerning his relationships with his players while at Bristol, where he ran the 16 to 19 programme and coached their women’s first team. The FA safeguarding panel decided in 2015 that Sampson could continue to work in football, but when Glenn reviewed the report in detail he decided that Sampson had “overstepped the professional boundaries between player and coach”.