Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Ronaldo is THE DIFFERENCE.

In the Euros and the CL last season. Real couldn’t have won it without him. On at least 2 occasions I’m both tournaments he was the difference. 

At least 2 of Messi’s CL’s Barca could’ve won it with him on the bench. 1 of them they did. 

But yes obviously Messi is the better and more talented, gifted player. But last season clearly Ronaldo deserved it.

Portugal won the Euros without him and I would argue that him getting injured helped them in that particular game as all of their players could focus on defending. I think Real would have won the CL without Ronaldo last season personally. Which two CL's could Barca have won without Messi?

Eh? :lol: That was probably the best ever individual performance in the champions league knockout stage history. 10 goals in 7 matches. He was brilliant against Napoli and then 5 against Bayern, 3 against Atleti and 2 against Juve in the final.

What both have accomplished is incredible and it's getting into silly territory when people start trying to diminish their achievements for either missing a match through injury or claiming the teams would have won the trophies without them. 

Ronaldo is THE DIFFERENCE.

In the Euros and the CL last season. Real couldn’t have won it without him. On at least 2 occasions I’m both tournaments he was the difference. 

At least 2 of Messi’s CL’s Barca could’ve won it with him on the bench. 1 of them they did. 

But yes obviously Messi is the better and more talented, gifted player. But last season clearly Ronaldo deserved it.

Portugal won the Euros without him and I would argue that him getting injured helped them in that particular game as all of their players could focus on defending. I think Real would have won the CL without Ronaldo last season personally. Which two CL's could Barca have won without Messi?

Eh? [emoji38] That was probably the best ever individual performance in the champions league knockout stage history. 10 goals in 7 matches. He was brilliant against Napoli and then 5 against Bayern, 3 against Atleti and 2 against Juve in the final.

What both have accomplished is incredible and it's getting into silly territory when people start trying to diminish their achievements for either missing a match through injury or claiming the teams would have won the trophies without them.

Aye he was great last season in the CL. I just think Real were miles ahead of other sides last season in the CL with or without him

Was at Old Trafford the other week.  Felt more like Disney Land than a football stadium.  Just desperate to squeeze every last penny out of everyone and immerse them in a fake experience.

Ronaldo (clearly) is the far better leader/motivator for me for club and 100% country encouraging Moutinho to take a penaly in the quater finals/seeing him barking orders in the final was awesome then Messi when it matters, plus he still holds the record for the most goals in a season with only shearer I believe in the premier league.Plus his goal record  in la liga is insane given the time frame.

Ronaldo is the difference for Portugal/Messi shouldn't be for Argentina

Guest firetotheworks

Ronaldo (clearly) is the far better leader/motivator for me for club and 100% country encouraging Moutinho to take a penaly in the quater finals/seeing him barking orders in the final was awesome then Messi when it matters, plus he still holds the record for the most goals in a season with only shearer I believe in the premier league.Plus his goal record  in la liga is insane given the time frame.

Ronaldo is the difference for Portugal/Messi shouldn't be for Argentina

Nah,  Shearer and Cole (34) then Ronaldo, Shearer, Suarez (31) when there were less games.

I'm amazed that things like that can happen like. Someone in the process of designing and printing that would have had the sole job of checking for spelling, that after the designer will have thought he/she had proofed it too. Just mental & hilarious that such a glaring error can go unnoticed. Wonder how many they sent to print  :lol:

The Manchester derby ended with an unseemly tunnel fracas between both sets of players and staff, allegedly caused by City players mocking United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Some of the away team quickly made their way to the dressing room while other players and staff came into the tunnel dancing and singing. Members of City's coaching staff, euphoric after the victory, picked on the Swedish striker. "Ibra, you talk a lot but you move a little," was allegedly heard.

:lol:

On the whole getting to the ground early thing, I don't mind people coming in whenever they want, but don't sit in the pub till 5 minutes before kickoff and still expect to get in your seat in time and then complain if you don't. Happens far too often on twitter and the likes.