Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

CONCACAF (North America’s UEFA) have forced Ottawa Fury to join the new Canadian Premier League and to leave the USL. It won’t be forced on them immediately, they will be allowed to play the upcoming 2019 season in the USL as they said they were going to do towards the back of last season.

Partick Thistle have just rang me, thinking i'm an ex-Thistle legend called Des. My phone ID's numbers I haven't got saved, I didn't answer cos I was confused by the whole thing, but they left a voicemail asking me to do a half-time draw for them.

Falkirk rang today, what's gan on

Which Des do they think you are? Must have played for Partick and Falkirk

Des McKeown played for Thistle but not Falkirk, looked at his Twitter feed and he does do after-dinner speeches. Maybe he's got such mint crack that all the teams are after him.

Are Spurs going to be allowed to move into their new ground mid-season then? On what planet is that fair? Should absolutely be forced to play the whole season at Wembley, so the other 19 teams all play them at the same stadium. Why is there not more being made of this, because it's Spurs?

Are Spurs going to be allowed to move into their new ground mid-season then? On what planet is that fair? Should absolutely be forced to play the whole season at Wembley, so the other 19 teams all play them at the same stadium. Why is there not more being made of this, because it's Spurs?

I'd like to think it's because it's a dumb rule but who knows.

I never thought of it like that, everyone is saying that Spurs could move in Feb and fail to settle so it will be hard for them, I never considered the teams that have already played at Wembley and yes it absolutely should be a level playing field for all teams to play Spurs away at Wembley this season, let them play cup games at White Hart Lane 2 but not in the league.

CONCACAF (North America’s UEFA) have forced Ottawa Fury to join the new Canadian Premier League and to leave the USL. It won’t be forced on them immediately, they will be allowed to play the upcoming 2019 season in the USL as they said they were going to do towards the back of last season.

Mayhem because of this.

Ottawa Fury were saying some forces have went out to prevent their participation in the USL in order to force them to move to the CPL and claiming the CPL lied to clubs applying to join the league by saying Ottawa Fury were the 8th team.

CONCACAF have now came out and said that they have spoke to the Canadian Soccer Association to ask them for Ottawa’s application of exemption in order to play in the USL. The CSA have said that Ottawa have not put in an application to them to pass onto CONCACAF. CONCACAF have now pretty much said that even if they put in an application they will no sanction and exemption in order for Ottawa to play in the USL in 2019, meaning the only league they can join is the CPL, which they were rumoured to be joining in 2020 in anyway, having inserted a clause in their application to join the USL stating they can leave for the CPL providing they give them notice.

CPL = Canadian Premier League

USL = United Soccee League (Level 2 of United States football)

CSA = Canadian Soccer Association

CONCACAF = North American version of UEFA

I never thought of it like that, everyone is saying that Spurs could move in Feb and fail to settle so it will be hard for them, I never considered the teams that have already played at Wembley and yes it absolutely should be a level playing field for all teams to play Spurs away at Wembley this season, let them play cup games at White Hart Lane 2 but not in the league.

It’s very unfair

Would love it if we smashed them there tho opening game

Kick Chelsea out of Football

Pretty much. Same cunts from the same clubs all the time. Kick them out of Europe, give them a 3 year ban, and start deducting them points in the Premier League, they’ll sharp start working with authorities to weed out the wankers then.

Guest firetotheworks

That clip of them smashing up the tables and chairs then punching the owner FFS. :anguish: Absolute cunts deserve to have their lives irreversibly ruined.