Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

The full 10 minute video is outstanding, it looks like a full professional set up for absolutly terrible fat lasses football, the goalie was horrific and I loved it.

Bellamy comes off as a legit psychopath

Fucking hell, that's awful! :lol:  Not only was it quite childish (what started the row), but some of the conduct of the players in that episode: Bellamy for being a massive cunt. Riise for getting wound up by shit craic. Finnan for being Bellamy's bitch. Gerrard for being a shit captain.

Fucking grown ups, ffs. :lol:

The only one to have come out with full dignity was.... yes, Rafa, of course! :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Riise's face always irritated the life out of me and he got on my tits as a player, but whenever I see him in interviews now he seems sound. I was watching the Amazon Prime programme about Gerrard the other day and he seemed dead canny in that as well, proper putting his arm around everyone after the Champions League win and declaring 'I fucking love you boys!' :aww:

Bellamy comes off as a legit psychopath

That's because he is. Not like he didn't have previous for it; didn't he go launching chairs at John Carver in an airport? :lol:

Loved him as a player when I was a kid but my God he's an utter prick.

Kane and Southgate on New Years honours list. Desperate for a high profile figure to tell that lot to shove their ‘honours’ up their fucking parasitic arses.

Would like to see a footballer that’s a genuine activist.

Kane and Southgate on New Years honours list. Desperate for a high profile figure to tell that lot to shove their ‘honours’ up their fucking parasitic arses.

😂😂

People often win for sporting achievements

There’s a lot who win for humanitarian / human activist achievements also

It’s just that the high profile names make the news

😂😂

People often win for sporting achievements

There’s a lot who win for humanitarian / human activist achievements also

It’s just that the high profile names make the news

And a load of long-serving lickspittles tbf.

Riise's face always irritated the life out of me and he got on my tits as a player, but whenever I see him in interviews now he seems sound. I was watching the Amazon Prime programme about Gerrard the other day and he seemed dead canny in that as well, proper putting his arm around everyone after the Champions League win and declaring 'I fucking love you boys!' :aww:

He can get a bit annoying at times trying to be the Norwegian Beckham. He also just told the news that he wouldnt turn down the vacant Rosenborg job despite never being linked with it as he has no managerial experience or licenses.

However, I do like him. Mostly because he was bullied so much growing up and was just playing football alone for endless hours. Last year he told the press that he had been to Mc Donalds in his home town Ålesund and one of his childhood bullies took his order there. Riise pretended to not recognise him. Karma is a bitch :lol:

There's some discussion about this guy on Spurs sites - I'd never come across him before this last couple of days. Clearly not right in the head. Apparently he's been booted out of a couple of Spurs fan groups in the past. Got loads of awful vids online supposedly.