Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

In Toon Deep amirite

Who knew? It's fairly common knowledge if you've ever searched for "celeb" NUFC fans tbh:

In an interview with Total Guitar, Dave explained why his guitar pedal was 'adorned' with Newcastle United stickers.

"Because they’re the best, ha ha!," he told the magazine.

"I was on a rugby tour in 1995, got served breakfast in Wales, which had a Kellogg’s hologram of Alan Shearer scoring a header against Leeds United. I thought this guy looked pretty rad and he ended up being one of the best strikers of all time."

He went nuts on IG when Rafa was appointed as well IIRC.

In Toon Deep amirite

Who knew? It's fairly common knowledge if you've ever searched for "celeb" NUFC fans tbh:

In an interview with Total Guitar, Dave explained why his guitar pedal was 'adorned' with Newcastle United stickers.

"I was on a rugby tour in 1995, got served breakfast in Wales, which had a Kellogg’s hologram of Alan Shearer scoring a header against Leeds United. I thought this guy looked pretty rad and he ended up being one of the best strikers of all time."

Used to be a moderator on here IMMSMW

In Toon Deep amirite

Used to be a moderator on here IMMSMW

You’re getting confused, that was Bryan Adams

Crackers stat!

Consider these statistics. Since Van Dijk signed for Liverpool, his team have played 48 Premier League matches, lost only four and conceded just 32 goals. Remarkably, not one player has successfully dribbled past Van Dijk this season. Newcastle's Mikel Merino was the last to do so in March 2018.

Article about racism in the Guardian, I love this section:

It goes back to the penultimate day, when Terry was being taken through some of the evidence related to his exchange of words with Ferdinand, then of QPR, and having to repeat some of it for the benefit of the court. Terry was obediently following the instructions, albeit not looking absolutely sure what purpose it served, until he was asked to let the court know the number of times he had been sent off throughout his Chelsea career.

“Can you say – please – four times?” asked his QC, George Carter-Stephenson. At which point Terry nodded again. “Please … please … please … please.” And even now, all these years on, I am still not absolutely sure he understood why the courtroom was filled with awkward laughter.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/mar/30/football-double-jeopardy-racism-cases-fernando-forestieri