Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Some very left field choices for someone so young. HaydnNUFC[/member]

Just would prefer the league resembling what it looked like in the 90s. No idea why. Probably because that decade was synonymous with us being good. :lol: More, I suppose the term would be 'proper' football clubs.

Newcastle

Arsenal

Man Utd

Liverpool

Tottenham

Villa

Everton

Leeds

Sunderland

Middlesborough

West Ham

Watford

Leicester

Crystal Palace

Wolves

Birmingham

Nottingham Forest

Coventry

Derby

Fulham

Who the fuck is given the chance to create their ideal Premier League and has Man Utd in it?

Fuck that, they’d be the first ones out, even with Sunderland I can understand the desire to having a derby, but Man Utd? There is literally nothing nice about them.

Who the fuck is given the chance to create their ideal Premier League and has Liverpool in it?

Fuck that, they’d be the first ones out, even with Sunderland I can understand the desire to having a derby, but Liverpool? There is literally nothing nice about them.

agree

Who the fuck is given the chance to create their ideal Premier League and has Man Utd in it?

Fuck that, they’d be the first ones out, even with Sunderland I can understand the desire to having a derby, but Man Utd? There is literally nothing nice about them.

The evidence would suggest everybody.

Guest firetotheworks

Who the f*** is given the chance to create their ideal Premier League and has Man Utd in it?

f*** that, they’d be the first ones out, even with Sunderland I can understand the desire to having a derby, but Man Utd? There is literally nothing nice about them.

I don't think anyone's choosing it based on niceness, but what feels right in terms of teams that should be in the Premier League. If it wasn't I'd have just chosen Newcastle plus the 19 worst teams in the country so we'd win.

Who the f*** is given the chance to create their ideal Premier League and has Man Utd in it?

f*** that, they’d be the first ones out, even with Sunderland I can understand the desire to having a derby, but Man Utd? There is literally nothing nice about them.

I don't think anyone's choosing it based on niceness, but what feels right in terms of teams that should be in the Premier League. If it wasn't I'd have just chosen Newcastle plus the 19 worst teams in the country so we'd win.

We'd still end up surrendering a 6 point lead to Yeovil Town.

We'd still end up surrendering a 6 point lead to Yeovil Town.

Marcus Fysh and Stiffy would enjoy that.