Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Bruce scathing on Ross McCormack. Says striker "nowhere near" fit enough. Will be disciplined for "continually" missing training. #avfc

Bruce claimed that McCormack excused himself from training last week by saying the electric gates on his property would not open. “He said he couldn’t jump over a fence that was four feet six inches high …

:lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-wants-introduction-premier-9665531

"I’m not here to change absolutely anything but I think the second league for the young players is not good enough.

The consistency is not physically strong. They compete in these second teams but it is not a good league.

In Spain the second teams in Barcelona and Madrid play in front of 40 or 45,000 people in Barcelona, Madrid. Here they play with no spectators.

It’s not strong enough. That’s why it’s so difficult for the English people sometimes at big clubs like City. That for me is the real problem.

I love to work with the young people because of their passion; their intensity is higher, they want to build their own career. It’s much easier but I have to see when they are able to do that.

I think it’s a real problem for English football, if you accept my opinion. I think the quality of the young players is there and if you have the quality, you can play wherever but [you need] to feel the pressure.

Why cannot we create Man City or Man Utd second team and not play in the Championship against Newcastle? Playing in front of these huge [crowds]. That is the future of English football."

Aye, let's make the lower leagues as pathetic as they are in Spain. Jog on Pep you little creep.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/pep-guardiola-wants-introduction-premier-9665531

"I’m not here to change absolutely anything but I think the second league for the young players is not good enough.

The consistency is not physically strong. They compete in these second teams but it is not a good league.

In Spain the second teams in Barcelona and Madrid play in front of 40 or 45,000 people in Barcelona, Madrid. Here they play with no spectators.

It’s not strong enough. That’s why it’s so difficult for the English people sometimes at big clubs like City. That for me is the real problem.

I love to work with the young people because of their passion; their intensity is higher, they want to build their own career. It’s much easier but I have to see when they are able to do that.

I think it’s a real problem for English football, if you accept my opinion. I think the quality of the young players is there and if you have the quality, you can play wherever but [you need] to feel the pressure.

Why cannot we create Man City or Man Utd second team and not play in the Championship against Newcastle? Playing in front of these huge [crowds]. That is the future of English football."

Aye, let's make the lower leagues as pathetic as they are in Spain. Jog on Pep you little creep.

Pep is such a cunt. So glad it's going pear shaped for the overrated egotistical wanker.

Guest firetotheworks

I've no problem with Pep like, but he's digging his own grave by being a needlessly petty dickhead to journalists who've asked him perfectly straightforward questions.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet. £12m and you get this.

Scotland forward Ross McCormack has been disciplined by Aston Villa and dropped after "continually missing training", says manager Steve Bruce.

The 30-year-old was left out of Villa's match-day squad for Saturday's 2-2 Championship draw at home to Preston.

"He is nowhere near fit enough to play and be involved," Bruce told BBC WM 95.6. "I don't think he's in a physical shape or state to contribute.

"Unless his attitude towards everything changes, he's not going to be picked."

"It is fair to say disciplinary measures have been made against him because of his attitude and continually missing training," Bruce added.

"Not in 20 years in management have I ever gone down this route but I feel I have to take a stance because I will not put up with it. There has been too much indiscipline at Villa.

"He has decided the team has picked itself. How can I pick him when he doesn't come to training?

"His failure to turn up for training has happened more than once. Everyone can have an excuse but when it is more than once I will not accept it."

Speaking of Bruce, just seen this on the Soccer AM FB page...

16265861_1414097611947202_2240786211797251545_n.jpg?oh=4af890f6d51ca22c39f33e891f5123fa&oe=59177D7C

Bruce getting himself a kebab, apparently.  ;D

(apologies if already posted)

When the image is that great no apology is needed.

Arsenal fans:

Recently there has been lots of enthusiasm for the idea of new banners for Alexis Sanchez - or in particular, his dogs.  We have a couple of designs - one to hang permanently at the front of the Upper Tier; the other as a flag to be displayed from Club Level as the teams enter the pitch.  Together, they cost around £500.

Help spread the word!

17371852_1484166069.9373.jpg

£585 of £500 goal

Raised by 73 people in 1 day

https://www.gofundme.com/atom-humber-banners

:serious: