Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Not really sure what the issue is. If they want to terminate his contract they are entitled to, if they don't want to terminate the contract of the others then they shouldn't be obligated to do so simply because they are getting rid of Keogh.

its the bald face hypocrisy that irritates me, sure if you want to get rid of him no problem but be consistent get rid of the guys who actually did the drink driving as well but they might be worth money to derby so slap on the wrist carry on playing.

The others are still fit to do their jobs. Keogh unfortunately is not.

Not really sure what the issue is. If they want to terminate his contract they are entitled to, if they don't want to terminate the contract of the others then they shouldn't be obligated to do so simply because they are getting rid of Keogh.

It'll 100% be breach of contract due to the seriousness of the injury. I've for example heard many athletes under contracts can't drive motorcycles due to them being overrepresented in serious injuries and so on. He'll have engaged in risky unprofessional behavior and gotten seriously injured, Derby shouldn't be forced to pay his wages when he, possibly, broke whatever terms might have been in their contract.

Guest Howaythetoon

Serves the daft cunt right. Still, it’s shitty to keep the other two daft cunts on. Football eh, what’s left to like about it really?

So the 2 drivers race each other home after a few pints, crash, one drives off, the other walks away. They both leave their captain with horrific injuries in the back. They get 180 hours CS and a 2 year ban and are back playing within a week.

Keogh gets in the back, sustains massive injuries that end his season immediately, maybe permanently, he gets sacked by his club whilst the others continue to play? Have I missed anything?

How the fuck can that be right or just?

So the 2 drivers race each other home after a few pints, crash, one drives off, the other walks away. They both leave their captain with horrific injuries in the back. They get 180 hours CS and a 2 year ban and are back playing within a week.

Keogh gets in the back, sustains massive injuries that end his season immediately, maybe permanently, he gets sacked by his club whilst the others continue to play? Have I missed anything?

It isn’t but it’s probably correct and the club will win

Guest neesy111

How the f*** can that be right or just?

Captain didn't stop them going out, could have went home if he didn't like it via a taxi.  He's almost as culpable as the others.  Would you go home via someone who you knew was drunk?

Not excusing what the 2 lads did and they are very lucky not be in prison, but let's not make Keogh being sacked an innocent party in it all.

It isn’t but it’s probably correct and the club will win

I know you’re right but Keogh loses his job and maybe career because he took a lift in a car. The people who acted illegally have basically got away with it. Technically Derby might be right but the whole thing is utterly fucked.

How the f*** can that be right or just?

Captain didn't stop them going out, could have went home if he didn't like it via a taxi.  He's almost as culpable as the others.  Would you go home via someone who you knew was drunk?

Not excusing what the 2 lads did and they are very lucky not be in prison, but let's not make Keogh being sacked an innocent party in it all.

I wouldn’t if I was sober no. But I’ve made lots of shit decisions when I’ve been pissed  :lol:

I just think it’s really harsh on Keogh

You wouldn’t expect your employer to keep paying you for 12-18 months after being injured as part of something like that would you? The other two were also guilty but despite their actions can still turn up for work and do their job.

Dunno tbh. If they’ve let the cunts who drove whilst drunk and actually caused the injury to get away with it then maybe, yeah?  :lol:

He accepted a lift he shouldn’t have. It was a bad decision made under the influence. As a result he’s lost his job and maybe his career. It just doesn’t seem proportional that’s all.

the bit that really bothers me is this line from the statement:

"As we have said from the outset, the club will not tolerate any of its players or staff behaving in a manner which puts themselves, their colleagues, and members of the general public at risk of injury or worse, or which brings the club into disrepute"

how they could say that while the two guys actually convicted of a crime still play for them every week is ridiculous

Guest neesy111

the bit that really bothers me is this line from the statement:

"As we have said from the outset, the club will not tolerate any of its players or staff behaving in a manner which puts themselves, their colleagues, and members of the general public at risk of injury or worse, or which brings the club into disrepute"

how they could say that while the two guys actually convicted of a crime still play for them every week is ridiculous

Yeah they've made themselves to be hypocritical cunts with that statement.  Might prove their downfall

Great news for Holland national team: PSV wonderkid Ihattaren has decided he wants to represent our national team rather than Morocco. He’s an attacking midfielder with great vision in the Ziyech mould. Then we have Strengs selected for the next set of games, and Malen has impressed in his first couple of games. Finally some young attacking real talent coming through.

:thup:

Lovely to see. Anyone coming through in the centre forward role?

Love a bit of Stengs and Boadu :thup:

Malen and this lad in bold look promising, but Depay is doing brilliant for us in that role and is only still 25 himself as well. I don't think we have a Van Nistelrooij type on the horizon, but perhaps we'll get a dynamic front three all capable of scoring and some players in midfield who chip in with the odd goal too, like Wijnaldum has been doing well in recent years for us.

Cardiff City face a three-window transfer ban if they fail to pay Nantes the first instalment of the £15m fee for striker Emiliano Sala.

Sala, 28, died in a plane crash in January while travelling from France to join his new club.

Fifa has released the full reasons for its September ruling ordering Cardiff to pay the first 6m euros (£5.3m).

Cardiff will lodge an appeal against the decision in the next two weeks to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

The Championship club have argued they were not liable for any of the fee because the Argentine was not officially their player when he died.

Fuck Cardiff man. All emotion and empathy aside, it must suck balls to cough up £15m to another club for a player they never got, but they just have to suck it up and pay. He clearly was a Cardiff player and it's ridiculous to suggest otherwise.