Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I see Ando7[/member] name has caused a wee storm on twitter, a discord group calling out mouth of the Tyne for nicking info :lol:

Also I’ve just searching Ando7 on Twitter to see what the craic was and discovered there’s a lass on their called Ando7 putting out some spicy material. Hope it’s the same person dropping leaks.

Really interesting idea

Belgian league is massively the junior partner when it comes to those two RE: TV deals, club income and marketability so has a lot more to gain potentially.

Prompted by my 3 year old breaking his second metatarsal yesterday - but whatever happened to the good old metatarsal injury that was widespread in the mid 00's?

It seemed likely that it was the sock type lightweight boot that gave rise to these, but you weren't a professional footballer in the run up to a major championship if you didn't break one for a little while, now you never hear of anyone having them.

Better boots?

Colo's Short and Curlies 
Prompted by my 3 year old breaking his second metatarsal yesterday - but whatever happened to the good old metatarsal injury that was widespread in the mid 00's?

It seemed likely that it was the sock type lightweight boot that gave rise to these, but you weren't a professional footballer in the run up to a major championship if you didn't break one for a little while, now you never hear of anyone having them. 

Better boots?

Disco
Phil Jagielka's brother, Steve, who played for Shrewsbury amongst others has passed away. Only 43.

Stifleaay
John Carver criticised in court for failing to report sexual abuse whilst being a coach at the club.

Just some recent NWOATs.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Also, have you tested the migration already @HUGZ to be able to estimate 50 hours? Top work if so. 

Yeah I've been practicing for weeks :lol: the conversions are all running in the background now.