Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Nah, but in the lower leagues they've reverted back to 5 subs for league games if I remember rightly.

Nah it's 7 for league games too. It's the Football League which is the same as we play in and we have 7 substitutes

Nah, but in the lower leagues they've reverted back to 5 subs for league games if I remember rightly.

Nah it's 7 for league games too. It's the Football League which is the same as we play in and we have 7 substitutes

😂 Fecking igit

I've just checked and joeyt is right, it is seven subs. Definitely remember reading something about a reduction to 5 subs a couple of years ago though, possibly in the old Johnstone's Paint Trophy?

So its officially been decided that from next season away fans at every premier league ground must have at least 1 block "pitchside".

So looks like we're going to have to move season ticket holders at the corner of the east stand and Leazes id imagine.

The "at least 1 block" is in reference to aides like City i guess which they do currently, rather than say us leaving 3 quarters of away fans in Level 7 and giving a few the east corner.

Be weird seeing away fans next to the pitch at SJP again. Will only really affect us of we go up, Sunderland if they stay up and Man Utd i think off hand

So its officially been decided that from next season away fans at every premier league ground must have at least 1 block "pitchside".

So looks like we're going to have to move season ticket holders at the corner of the east stand and Leazes id imagine.

The "at least 1 block" is in reference to aides like City i guess which they do currently, rather than say us leaving 3 quarters of away fans in Level 7 and giving a few the east corner.

Be weird seeing away fans next to the pitch at SJP again. Will only really affect us of we go up, Sunderland if they stay up and Man Utd i think off hand

Man Utd would get away with it, I'd guess