Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
28 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I want to dislike Klopp but he is very based 

If he was our manager I’d love him, but he is highly annoying at times, but he’s obviously a people’s person if that makes sense, and he’s bang on with this mind. Good on him, every manager should be speaking up about this, if even only just to educate people and to relegate the anti vaccine/conspiracy shit/morons to bottom of the league. Sorry for the footy analogy, but that’s what is needed. He’s a professional sports person, he has the best doctors in the world on tap that he can connect to, utilise, work with and use and he’s basically saying they’ve said get the vaccine and he/they are right. 

Guest HTT II
On 02/10/2021 at 11:12, Tiresias said:

Pardew getting so much hate is a bit messed up like tbh. Would anyone be doing a great job considering the absolute shambles they are? 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

That’s exactly how I feel about him, he’s quite annoying in a football sense, especially when they lose, but I agree with basically all his political opinions and he seems like a really good bloke. Saw some random video of Daniel Craig saying he’d met him and that he would “follow him”. He seems like a guy you’d run through brick walls for 

You can see why he’s achieved so much success and why his players all seem to love him. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, ManDoon said:

Definitely, he’s very charismatic and I bet playing for him is class, can see why his teams are so high energy and relentless 

Aye, compare and contrast to say Pep and Mourinho, I think Klopp understands and connects with people so well on a personal and human level and that’s why I don’t think he’ll burn out/fade away as a manager, he’s very similar to KK in that way. He’s annoying like, but again, I love his football philosophy, his personality (off the pitch more) and think he’s totally cool as fuck basically. 

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Apple and the Premier League have agreed a £500k deal for them to use the Premier League’s content in Ted Lasso.

Guess they win promotion in next week's episode. Thanks for the spoiler Stif. :lol: