Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Let's think about the welfare of footballers this Christmas eh ? Poor souls.

It's always shite grime music. 

'Went to the bar, bar. Drove to it in a car, car. Sipping on drinks bought at SPAR, SPAR' - The thought provoking lyrics from Lil Tampon is sure to have them in contention for a Brit award this year.

Edited by TBG

32 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Fergie, 80 today, I know he’s a cunt, but he’s the greatest manager of all-time for me!

Aye and even better his shadow is still looming large over old Trafford and a reason they can't progress again

45 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Fergie, 80 today, I know he’s a cunt, but he’s the greatest manager of all-time for me!

Hard to judge him as great as he was for Aberdeen & Man Utd. Didn’t manage in any other big leagues. Easier to dominate a dressing room when you are at the biggest and richest club by far in the league. He certainly knew the right time to retire for his legacy. Thought his smartest trait was to rotate his main coach every few year.

Just now, LFEE said:

Hard to judge him as great as he was for Aberdeen & Man Utd. Didn’t manage in any other big leagues. Easier to dominate a dressing room when you are at the biggest and richest club by far in the league. He certainly knew the right time to retire for his legacy. Thought his smartest trait was to rotate his main coach every few year.

It’s harder, IMO, to do what he did for so long at one club, than doing it a few times at different clubs. That’s what makes him stand out for me!

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

It’s harder, IMO, to do what he did for so long at one club, than doing it a few times at different clubs. That’s what makes him stand out for me!

At a smaller club like Nottingham Forest for example I agree but not the biggest when you are constantly buying your competitors best players in the division. Liverpools old trick. Anyway different times. These days idiot fans would be wanting him sacked with 4 weeks never mind 4 years or whatever it was to win his first trophy.

Guest Biggsbond14

Classic off my neighbour about the arrests and tax stuff couple of years back with penfold being led away in handcuffs ? 
he said “ remember the tax stuff and nothing came of it “  I replied yeah what about it and he said the raid at the ground was the wrong location as the computer and hard drive with all the information on was at the training ground so someone had to make a dash there to destroy it as it had tax stuff going back to Shepard and Hall and he was told by someone at North Tyneside council ????????

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

I’m not so sure I can agree.

Aberdeen under him were the last none old-firm team to win the league, even with one of those clubs out of the league for 5 years or something, it still hasn’t been beaten and likely never will be.

Yeah he was at the richest club for 25 years, but he made Man Utd the richest and possibly at the time, the biggest club in the world. Man Utd without him would be nowhere near where they are now.

16 minutes ago, Biggsbond14 said:

Classic off my neighbour about the arrests and tax stuff couple of years back with penfold being led away in handcuffs ? 
he said “ remember the tax stuff and nothing came of it “  I replied yeah what about it and he said the raid at the ground was the wrong location as the computer and hard drive with all the information on was at the training ground so someone had to make a dash there to destroy it as it had tax stuff going back to Shepard and Hall and he was told by someone at North Tyneside council ????????

Shepard would 100% have been bent, but he’s not stupid enough to leave a paper trail. He made his money by being bent as fuck and caught up and being amongst the worst people in the region, but he never got caught out because he never left evidence.