Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

11 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

He's in Basement now, stood in an inch of piss, necking pints of skittles that are dribbling down his chin.

Can anyone tell me what exactly is in skittles? I had them in Gotham when I was over. Thought they were class tbh. :lol: liked Gotham too. 

Guest neesy111
16 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Can anyone tell me what exactly is in skittles? I had them in Gotham when I was over. Thought they were class tbh. :lol: liked Gotham too. 

A lot of sugar?

Rio fuckin Ferdinand gets an OBE for his service to association football !! This bloke and players of his generation are the sole reason football is fucked, clubs paying 125% of income on players wages is down to greedy self cantered players like him.

What the fuck has he given back to the sport, he's not a coach  he's not a manager, he's not a mentor, he's a parasite that milked every club he played for then jumped on the pundit gravy train.

There must be people up and down the country putting 60 hour weeks in just to make their clubs survive and this prick takes the credit, what a fuckin joke man.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Ben said:

Rio fuckin Ferdinand gets an OBE for his service to association football !! This bloke and players of his generation are the sole reason football is fucked, clubs paying 125% of income on players wages is down to greedy self cantered players like him.

What the fuck has he given back to the sport, he's not a coach  he's not a manager, he's not a mentor, he's a parasite that milked every club he played for then jumped on the pundit gravy train.

There must be people up and down the country putting 60 hour weeks in just to make their clubs survive and this prick takes the credit, what a fuckin joke man.

The drug cheat getting an OBE says it all…

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Dinho lad said:

Has his boxing match started yet? Or is he still training for it? The cunt. 

Didn’t pass the drugs test!

Doesn't have much luck with drug tests, does he? He once asked Ronaldinho, during a drug test that they were having together, if he meant the free-kick goal against England. 

The daft bellend. 

Former Liverpool and Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge has been released by Australian club Perth Glory after playing less than 140 minutes of football in an injury-blighted campaign.

The 32-year-old England international started only one of the six games he played and failed to find the net as Glory finished bottom of the 12-team A-League with four wins from 26 matches.

3 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Former Liverpool and Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge has been released by Australian club Perth Glory after playing less than 140 minutes of football in an injury-blighted campaign.

The 32-year-old England international started only one of the six games he played and failed to find the net as Glory finished bottom of the 12-team A-League with four wins from 26 matches.

He went down hill fast shame about his injuries was a top player at one point.

20 minutes ago, Mike said:

Valderrama didn't miss a second of that.

Looked cool and calm as fuck. I think him and his mate Tino have probably participated in the odd orgy or two over the years. 

Greenland applying for admission to Concacaf, stop the press

The Greenlandic national team may in the long run play qualifying matches against North and Central American national teams.

In any case, the plan is that the Greenlandic football association, KAK, will eventually be admitted to the football association Concacaf, and the application process is already underway.

- It is almost impossible to become a member of the European Football Association UEFA, where we have not been backed by the Danish Football Association DBU. 

- KAK has therefore decided that we ourselves must prepare the application process for Concacaf, says the chairman of the application committee Tønnes Berthelsen to the Greenlandic media Sermitsiaq.

Greenland does not have a football stadium that can be approved in relation to international requirements. Therefore, the team's home matches can be played abroad.

Home matches in the USA, Canada or Iceland are mentioned by Berthelsen as opportunities for Greenland.

Greenland has a Danish national coach in the form of Morten Rutkjær. He sees great prospects in Greenland's expected admission to Concacaf.

- It is clearly realistic that we are admitted, and I have great ambitions on behalf of Greenland's football. There are unimaginable opportunities, and with the foundation we are building, we are ready to take up the challenge. 

- We will take up the fight against the great nations. It is also of great value that we show Greenland and that there is a huge support from the entire population. 

- It may be that we do not win many matches in the beginning, but it means a lot that it is a common mission and we stand together as a nation. The whole country is ready, says Rutkjær.

Morten Rutkjær has a past as a coach in several Danish division clubs and explains that the Greenlandic national team's level is very similar to what he has previously worked with. 

- The team's level corresponds to the 3rd division or the top of the Danish league, but with the right amount of training and a boost of the coaches and training opportunities in Greenland, it is our goal that the players are lifted to a higher level.

- Our players play primarily in Greenland, but we also have a part in Denmark, Iceland and the Faroe Islands. The goal is to send more out in the coming years. We will make a great effort to find players in Denmark who have Greenlandic roots and who can play on the national team, Rutkjær explains.

https://beta.bold.dk/fodbold/nyheder/groenland-soeger-om-optagelse-i-concacaf