João Pedro

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

Can't see us signing Isak and Pedro unless Wood is off.

I think the plan for Wood has always been as a sub to either get a goal, hold the ball up or help defend 

12 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

Can't see us signing Isak and Pedro unless Wood is off.

I won't pretend I have watched them enough to say they would fit in.  But I reckon you could get 2 of Isak, Pedro and Wilson into the front three.  

Wilson is always injured, Almiron is still to contribute goals and assists and we currently have a seemingly half fit Fraser and Murphy as the next off the bench to play out wide.  The more the merrier with the attacking players.   

Edited by Lush Vlad

43 minutes ago, TRon said:

That is a bit cruel, even worse if he has to mope his way to Everton instead. I'm rooting for the lad he still ends up here.

I really rate Pedro and think he has a high ceiling fwiw. I’d ideally take Isak + Pedro and 1 other. 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Not his best position according to Watford fans 

Ok. Played most of his matches as a centre forward according to Transfermarkt though. So I think it's fair to say he's a striker.

Possibly just semantics, but I get the impression he is a forward.  Not just a striker or number 9 in the same way Wilson is, or Wood is supposed to be. 

That was how it was explained to me by my Watford supporting mate, who is also a scout and a bit of a tactics, analysis nerd.  

5 minutes ago, Kasper said:

Ok. Played most of his matches as a centre forward according to Transfermarkt though. So I think it's fair to say he's a striker.

Probably best to listen to the fans who watch him week in week out 

2 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'm trying to remember the same question that was literally asked for over a year. Was it "Would you employ a manager who won the 2002 league cup?" or something? 

I reckon @Wullie will know

Ha, I'm not sure but there was always large swathes of everything he posted that I hope he had in a separate document to c&p, otherwise he spent a lot of time typing exactly the same sentences out day after day for about five years. 

55 minutes ago, Ste said:

I really rate Pedro and think he has a high ceiling fwiw. I’d ideally take Isak + Pedro and 1 other. 

Same here, but watching videos of them they both seem very similar in style, but Isak is obviously a more polished finisher from what footage is available. I suppose it depends if Pedro is willing to come as a squad player for now, or might prefer to be first choice for some secondary team on Merseyside.