João Pedro

Honestly man, if anything significant happens, good or bad, the title will be updated shortly after. If anyone is genuinely getting wound up by a thread then just don't open it until the title has changed :lol:

Could be an important signing, if he does well we can start to establish a reputation as a proving ground for young Brazilians. We were linked to a lad from Santos a while back weren’t we? We may get a few of those sort of direct from Brazil transfers if this goes well.

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

To think that this forum's veterans endured Invicta Toon and NE5 for quite literally years of exactly the same discussion in the interests of free discussion.

Yous are all unbelievably soft :lol:

Dark days

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Honestly man, if anything significant happens, good or bad, the title will be updated shortly after. If anyone is genuinely getting wound up by a thread then just don't open it until the title has changed :lol:

This :lol:

If you're anxious and annoyed about transfer progress and you're scared to watch compilation videos of possible signings or you don't want to hear about these players and how good they might be because you're scared they won't end up signing then you probably shouldn't come into the thread.

Enjoy your life man. Sure there's lots of other stuff to do.

9 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Dark days

I'm trying to remember the same question that was literally asked for over a year. Was it "Would you employ a manager who won the 2002 league cup?" or something? 

I reckon @Wullie will know

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, TRon said:

Hope so tbh, he still looks like a really good prospect. But realistically I can't see us signing both.

Both would be amazing. Would show this club has a plan! 

Possibly gives us more leverage with Watford now, signing both would be great but seems unlikely - however I think it’s clear that no one outside of the club has any accurate info on budgets etc so it’s entirely possible we get both. 

Just now, NWMag said:

Possibly gives us more leverage with Watford now, signing both would be great but seems unlikely - however I think it’s clear that no one outside of the club has any accurate info on budgets etc so it’s entirely possible we get both. 

Yep - makes sense.

Both could fit into the side, especially if Wilson has some injury time outs over the season but they have some similar characteristics, doing a lot of link up play, playing across the line, great close control etc. I’d like to see them both come in, with Maxi switching from left to right wing at times so that we have a fluid front three

6 minutes ago, LeeB said:

I reckon we'll still go for this lad.

He is not similar player as Isak and probably more planned to replace Almiron and give us options from the bench. Wilson’s injury forced us to look for a player who is more clearly number 9.