Alexander Isak

Disco

Few rumours suggesting he's close to an extension with a bumper pay packet. Fair enough. Let's keep our best and build.

24 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Few rumours suggesting he's close to an extension with a bumper pay packet. Fair enough. Let's keep our best and build.

Damn right, give him the keys to the metro centre. Build him a new metro land. Name one of the bays off the coast Isak Bay

Keep Isak/Bruno.

Get Tonali back.

Livramento/Hall with a full season/pre-season under their belt.

No demands of CL.

No Injury crisis.

Just that alone would give me great confidence for the new season before we even get into addressing the other positions we need to fill.

5 minutes ago, Cf said:

Keep Isak/Bruno.

Get Tonali back.

No demands of CL.

No Injury crisis.

Just that alone would give me great confidence for the new season before we even get into addressing the other positions we need to fill.

Im pretty confident we’ll get back into the champions league next season.

1 hour ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Im pretty confident we’ll get back into the champions league next season.

If it wasn’t for injuries/fatigue, I really think we really would have been there this season. To be where we are now after all that going on is still a great achievement. 

1 hour ago, Cf said:

Keep Isak/Bruno.

Get Tonali back.

No demands of CL.

No Injury crisis.

Happy Premier League GIF by Prime Video

4 hours ago, Cf said:

Keep Isak/Bruno.

Get Tonali back.

No demands of CL.

No Injury crisis.

We should have (hopefully) the demands of Europe but I completely agree with everything you say..  

We need to add a couple more players of better quality and get rid of the dead wood this summer and I think next season could look pretty promising. 

Realistically the votes will go the way of City/Arsenal players but its great to see. Somewhat annoying Mainoo gets in despite only starting in very late November(do they still vote for this in March?)

7 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Realistically the votes will go the way of City/Arsenal players but its great to see. Somewhat annoying Mainoo gets in despite only starting in very late November(do they still vote for this in March?)

This isn’t the PFA Young Player.

Fans can vote, although not sure if that’s the determining factor?

6 minutes ago, SteV said:

This isn’t the PFA Young Player.

Fans can vote, although not sure if that’s the determining factor?

Ah right, was going to say. Yeah thats definitely a massive factor then

16 minutes ago, jack j said:

Mainoo ahead of Gordon

Lolz

Just shows how ridiculous these things are. 

3 goals and 3 assists across all comps. 

8 minutes ago, healthyaddiction said:

I feel like it's more ridiculous that Isak is up for young player. He's 25 in September. 

They really need to change this into more of a young breakthrough award.

Yeah 4 games at 23 this season. Also never a fan of a player being able to win both awards but not sure how you work it though as would be pretty ridiculous to have a situation where Foden lost to Haaland for the main award and was discounted for young player.

It's particularly weird how these awards are always so out of step considering pretty much the entire football world would probably agree that 'young' in football is typically U21s.

I can't keep up anymore. Are reserve leagues/teams still primarily considered U23s? Did such awards change alongside those going from U21 to U23? 

41 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Yeah 4 games at 23 this season. Also never a fan of a player being able to win both awards but not sure how you work it though as would be pretty ridiculous to have a situation where Foden lost to Haaland for the main award and was discounted for young player.

At the very least I'd have a max age of 21 at the start of the season.