Alexander Isak

Disco

1 hour ago, Wolfcastle said:

Remember Kennet Andersson? When tall Swedish international strikers between scoring in the European Championships and World Cup were on trial here and as a second tier club we deemed them not good enough.

We had Kennet Andersson on trial? I don’t remember that. 

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Love that Trips almost taking his “captain” roll to make sure he said hello.

”I told you to tell me when he was here”

Was just about ot post the same thing, straight in wanting to great him straight away. Trips is one of the best signings this club has probably ever made for a million reasons we probably dont know as outsiders, I bet he is so integral to the group

4 minutes ago, RobS said:

Was just about ot post the same thing, straight in wanting to great him straight away. Trips is one of the best signings this club has probably ever made for a million reasons we probably dont know as outsiders, I bet he is so integral to the group

He's also at the top regarding footballers this club has had. I know, he hasn't been very good defensively lately and all that. But footballing wise, the way he plays and understands the game has been very surprising for me as someone who didn't watch much of him before. 

39 minutes ago, RobS said:

Yep. He massively set the tone for everything that was to follow.

I still cannot believe we've pulled this off, and that Isak himself wanted the move. The fact that he turned away Real Madrid when he was 17 should tell you so much about his character. He wouldn't come here just for the money, he's very very much here because he believes in the project. He is as ambitious as they get in terms of wanting the best for his career, that's why he's come here, I'm sure he would have had better offers in terms of money elsewhere since last years Euros 

His welcome video on club’s twitter has 2.7 million views already, all these little indicators of how interest in the club is now off the scale. Will all help when justifying our new 60 million shirt sponsorship with Aramco next year.

Edited by Whitley mag

4 hours ago, Kanji said:

Noticeable upgrades to the training ground already. Looks properly good tbh 

Aye 👍

Noticed that one of the doors said "Doctor, Sports Medicine and Science" too. Probably said "Band-aids" before 😑

Edited by Peppe