Alexander Isak

Disco

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

I'm not. It'll be a while before we have to worry about you boys but I'm looking forward to it. :lol:

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Froggy you're reaching man :lol:

So how much pray tell do you think Isak was worth, out of interest.

Based on what I've seen and his record in a league that has a reputation for weak defending, around 30-35m.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Not defending anything. Just calling out the hypocrites. You've spent more than us this year. £87.5m on Wood and Isak.

He'll do no better than Wilson has and you'll be spending £80m on another striker in 3 years. ;)

Just fuck off man :lol:

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

:lol: 

Can everyone who criticised our spending on Casemiro have a little word with themselves?

£60m for Isak. Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Both players will fill urgent needs at both clubs. Fees reflect that need. 

If it’s true then United’s ownership are showing great ambition paying top money for a young, exciting player like Isaak. 

Glazers deserve great for pulling off such a coup by signing Casemiro, quality player and a proven winner. Up there with the likes of Pogba and Di Maria as big name, high level signings for Manchester.

Genuine opinion. This guy has top quality potential, he has got everything on his bag, he is tall, strong, damn quick,  able to pull out a few tricks and finish well.

However his decision making is questionable, or I should say, very inconsistent. He could be a world beater tonight and disappear on the pitch next week. Dortmund once hoped that they could milk a huge profit on him but decided to cut short the project and develop the other players, and the reason was his inconsistency.

it’s probably a gamble that we have to take to get into the next level, and please don’t expect too much from him short term. Just like ASM two years ago, he still need lots of game time to improve his game.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Not defending anything. Just calling out the hypocrites. You've spent more than us this year. £87.5m on Wood and Isak.

He'll do no better than Wilson has and you'll be spending £80m on another striker in 3 years. ;)

Mate if it makes you feel better, I'm sure Casimero will be outstanding this season, and you might get another if you're lucky. Then your owners will be ramping up the bank loans to pay for the replacement.

17 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Must admit, I'm slightly worried about the money side of things if all the recent explanations of our spending capabilities is anything to go by. I mean, I'm sure our new owners wouldn't put us at risk, but I hope it doesn't mean we'll struggle.

:uglystupid2:

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Wilson just under one every two games. I’d be content with that. 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Wilson is a better than 1 in 3 striker. I'll take it.