Alexander Isak

Disco

1 minute ago, Armchair Pundit said:

There was a whole thread on why we have to be careful and were likely sticking a low end structure on spending until were established and hopefully in Europe again, to do with FFP and all that guff. Just thought if it's an issue this sort of splooge could endanger that plan, we wouldn't want to fall foul of it.

Aye fair enough I guess, I’m sure we have a sound plan though. Sometimes you have to flex a bit to get someone you really need. 

1 minute ago, Flip said:

I never said anything about the Case fee tbf. Both are on the high side, but both players improve both teams massively. No transfer fee makes sense at the moment anyways. 

Isak is a good signing. Just taking a few minutes to call out the hypocrites, of which there are many. :lol:

1 minute ago, Armchair Pundit said:

That's what I'm hoping, they must have something in the pipelines to cover it.

Of course they have. Fun88 officially ends the end of this season, both parties having agreed to end the contract.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Yeah a 30 year who's arguably the best in the world in his position and multiple time CL winner vs a striker who scored 6 in 32 in the league last year.

What's wrong with Chris Wood? They're his sort of numbers.

In 3 years time Isak will be entering his prime, and you lot will be stuck with a dead weight sucking money out of your club :laugh:

Oh and that scoring record last year has turned out to be a blessing for us as it had everyone else second guessing.

Sociedad have been playing a diamond system that he doesn't quite look comfortable with, as the width isn't great.

He'll do bits in the Prem man. Stick around, it will be fun to discuss it all through the season.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Yeah a 30 year who's arguably the best in the world in his position and multiple time CL winner vs a striker who scored 6 in 32 in the league last year.

What's wrong with Chris Wood? They're his sort of numbers.

Don't even wanna bite but fuck it. 

You know Casemiro was just a big name signing to placate the fans against the glazers and it worked magnificently. 

Your owners brought him in perfectly timed before the game that was supposed to have massive protests.

Casemiro is at your club for his last pay day. Yeah he might get you a few extra wins over the next 2-3 seasons. 

Is he really what you need for the future of your club though? Your manager wanted Frenkie De Jong to play as a deep lying playmaker and you guys got Casemiro who is about 10 years older and a completely different profile of player.