Alexander Isak

Disco

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Exactly. Vinny seemingly rocking the boot cut dad jeans in 2022 :lol:

:lol: Vinny's style won't look absolutely absurd in 30 years. Vinny remembers all too well the horror of the 80's and refuses to revisit that forlorn era. You kids are just inviting the vampire back into the house, and will soon be dressing like Jim Kerr circa 1985.

Yep we’ve come a long way since then.

There were multiple seasons when clubs would be looking at the fixture list thinking we were easy points because we were that bad. Briefly started looking better under Rafa, but we are light years ahead of that side now with quite a few of the same players, remarkable really.

6 minutes ago, TRon said:

Was just thinking earlier, if I was asked who would be my ideal forward taking age and potential into account, Haaland would have been first, Nunez probably second, and then Isak. It's an amazing signing. He's up there with all of them.

Haaland 100% (his pace from zero to beating everyone is crackers) but I'm not sure about Nunez. I can't remember ever seeing Isak playing but the reports are mental and the fact Howe wants him means I want him.

4 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

:lol: Vinny's style won't look absolutely absurd in 30 years. Vinny remembers all too well the horror of the 80's and refuses to revisit that forlorn era. You kids are just inviting the vampire back into the house, and will soon be dressing like Jim Kerr circa 1985.

🎵 Life throws a curve
Everything is possible
In the game of life 🎵 

5 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Mark Knopfler, Sting, Sam Fender and Alan fecking Price take umbrage with your heed banging bias! 

I understand that Price supports Sunderland, what about the other Animals? Anyone support NUFC?

Eric Burdon and Chas Chandler are both acceptable answers.

2 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

I understand that Price supports Sunderland, what about the other Animals? Anyone support NUFC?

Eric Burdon and Chas Chandler are both acceptable answers.

My Dad used to stand on the Popular Side with Eric Burdon, definitely one of ours.

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Such a shame Skysports News have to settle for the @skyspirts handle.

Read it and spat my drink out all over my new goochie t-shirt. Good job I wasn’t wearing my kelvin clien one for best. 

7 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Howe usually has his pre match presser about half 9 so maybe before that ?

Good shout, imagine it will definitely be before then. 

he will 100% be questioned about Isak, and if everything is signed it makes no sense for him to have to sit there and play dumb.