Alexander Isak

Disco

Just going off the interview he seems intelligent, composed, thoughtful.  They said we'd be looking to sign players with the right character and mentality as well as skills and ability, this strikes me as a good step in that direction. 

Bruno has that similar air about him too.  Bodes very well for our future I think.

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Also one for @LV

"Yasir Al-Rumayyan, Newcastle’s chairman and governor of Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund (PIF). Having witnessed Callum Wilson finish the game early because of yet another injury, Isak was identified as the solution to the club’s attacking shortcomings and sources indicate that greater funds were made available."

:lol:

What’s this in reference to? From when Fanny derided me and called me nasty names for saying Yasir being over here would be key to new signings? 

9 minutes ago, loki679 said:

Just going off the interview he seems intelligent, composed, thoughtful.  They said we'd be looking to sign players with the right character and mentality as well as skills and ability, this strikes me as a good step in that direction. 

Bruno has that similar air about him too.  Bodes very well for our future I think.

Loved how genuinely pleased he looked when receiving a Howe hug :notworthy:

25 minutes ago, loki679 said:

1000% this. We're doing so much better with a squad of good people under a manager that cares than other teams who rely on rotten apples like Lingard and Alli.

Ekitike chinning us off has been a huge blessing in disguise now we have this hero in waiting. 

Oh, and 14. #Ginola v2.

10 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

should of had this soundtrack to the unveiling video

Dokko on about Tommy Tanks, and this video with (Vernon) Anita Dels in pops up. Back in the day material.

Synergy.

Edited by Wolfcastle