Alexander Isak

Disco

13 minutes ago, Ginola said:

Loved that he went straight to Willock to celebrate after that worldie pass for his first goal

"What is that? What is that? Fucks sake man" is what he says too. :trippier:

Edited by GEFAFWISP

1 minute ago, woody said:

The way the ball just properly sticks to his foot in close control is insane.

Yeah, the way he collected the ball so well and instantly goes into his dribble so quickly for each goal is incredibly easy to overlook. 

His touch and technique are elite. Silky smooth fluid footballer.

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, the way he collected the ball so well and instantly goes into his dribble so quickly for each goal is incredibly easy to overlook. 

I’m sure I’m not using the right word but it’s almost elasticity? Like it even during dribbles when the ball looks exposed, he’s able to keep control 

As highly as I've always thought of him, even I'm surprised at just how good his finishing has been since he got here.

His all round play has always been his main Strength, while still being a very good striker as well obviously, but his record here so far is ridiculous. A goal every 97.2 minutes, and that is when adjusting to a new league and coming back from a very serious injury.

5 hours ago, LV said:

His 1st today is goal of the season for me. Willock’s pass and Isak’s finish are both imperious. 

It’s also got the Bruno ball roll technique to start it off too - great goal that should be spoken about a lot more 

6 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

It’s also got the Bruno ball roll technique to start it off too - great goal that should be spoken about a lot more 

:thup: Brunos (and Burns Tbf) play for that goal had been forgotten a bit due to just how ridiculous that pass was from Willock. 

1 hour ago, Jack27 said:

What an absolutely stinking take 

I have a friend that is just like this. Just judges strikers on how many goals they scored previously without context.

In Spain that ball from Willock to him never ever gets played. Instead the ball goes backwards and gets recycled. Hardly ever got the ball early in space. Such a waste him playing in that league.

I have the same frustrations watching En-Nesyri playing for Sevilla. Premier League clubs are missing a trick not going for that guy. Another that will look much better if he comes over.

Isak talked to a Swedish reporter after the game and said the atmosphere at St James’ Park is unbelievable, never experienced something like it, feels that the away teams are finding it difficult to play here.

11 minutes ago, SweMag said:

Isak talked to a Swedish reporter after the game and said the atmosphere at St James’ Park is unbelievable, never experienced something like it, feels that the away teams are finding it difficult to play here.

Clearly hasn’t visited the match atmosphere thread at N-O. ;)

4 hours ago, KaKa said:

First touch with the right controls it, second touch left to keep it in stride, 3rd touch cleanly struck goal.  

Top class touch and technique.  A lot of players are super one footed even with controlling the ball