Alexander Isak

Disco

Always find commentary on pens hilarious. Was a terrible pen, and then Clive or whoever it was, was like “he’s stroked it in with aplomb” or similar nonsense. When in fact, he gave the keeper every chance to save it 

2 hours ago, Civetty said:

He did some weird decision making, especially the moment close to the end where Gordon was in a great position to receive the pass. Just very unlike him, he usually seem to have great awareness of where his team mates are.

I hope it was just exhaustion and frustration that made him miss it, a small fear starting to build up inside of me though that he built up a small beef against Gordon for never passing him the ball in similar situations though.

Agreed. But he did well to engineer the space in the first place. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Always find commentary on pens hilarious. Was a terrible pen, and then Clive or whoever it was, was like “he’s stroked it in with aplomb” or similar nonsense. When in fact, he gave the keeper every chance to save it 

Thought his pen was ice cold. Like leaving a piece of food out if distance from a chained up animal. 

2 hours ago, Civetty said:

He did some weird decision making, especially the moment close to the end where Gordon was in a great position to receive the pass. Just very unlike him, he usually seem to have great awareness of where his team mates are.

I hope it was just exhaustion and frustration that made him miss it, a small fear starting to build up inside of me though that he built up a small beef against Gordon for never passing him the ball in similar situations though.

He’s just stone cold man and wants the goal himself. 

Surprised he gets so much stick in the match threads. If we had good footballers all over the pitch do you not think he'd get more chances and score more goals?

1 minute ago, Menace said:

In that Liverpool team he would score Haaland numbers - if he stayed fit. I feel it for him, he's been feeding off scraps for a very long time.

Yep was just thinking him in that Nunez shirt would be hitting 40-50 in all comps this season.

4 minutes ago, duo said:

Build the squad around this lad as he's World Class

Clock is ticking on that. He’s far too good to be wasted like this. 11 goals thus far tells you just how good he is. 

15 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

Clock is ticking on that. He’s far too good to be wasted like this. 11 goals thus far tells you just how good he is. 

I think the likes of him, Bruno, Botman will stay around one season to see if we're going in the short term not just long term. 

I think Isak has been great for us so far to be honest and can totally see a bigger club sweeping in for him if we don't get our act together ASAP.

What I like about him is his ability to play as a 10 or even a 7 when he isn't the main striker yet still contribute effectively and/or score.