Alexander Isak

Disco

12 minutes ago, christ said:

I know it’s early, but it took me a good 30 seconds to realise you meant they ignored the tele and Xbox, and not they exchanged them for the piping like some bastardised version of Swapshop.

It was basically a bastardised burglary, the copper was probably worth a fiver at most. The flood went into the 80 odd year old woman’s flat downstairs too.

49 minutes ago, christ said:

I know it’s early, but it took me a good 30 seconds to realise you meant they ignored the tele and Xbox, and not they exchanged them for the piping like some bastardised version of Swapshop.

😂 I had to read it twice as that’s what I thought the first time I read it. 

On 30/03/2024 at 22:18, RS said:

Potentially the best player I’ve seen in black and white since Beardsley. World class. 

No type of realistic price makes sense at this point. Would  have to be record breaking comical money.

And therefore untransferable!

I thought him and Bruno looked a bit off it the first half hour. Oh how wrong I was :lol: 

The bloke is just morphing into Thierry Henry.

How many braces does he have for us now since he signed? Feels like at least 6-7 times. Hat trick can’t be far away. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

No type of realistic price makes sense at this point. Would  have to be record breaking comical money.

And therefore untransferable!

Aye, as someone else said, even £150m wouldn’t be enough. We can’t replace him with anyone.

Just now, Elliottman said:

Comfortably the best I’ve seen since Shearer. His composure in the box is ridiculous. He’s going to get better as well , scary thought. £100 + before we even talk

...and I assume when we do talk it's just to tell them to fuck off?

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Aye, as someone else said, even £150m wouldn’t be enough. We can’t replace him with anyone.

His game is just so well rounded and he is so cold Infront of goal.

His qualities all in one package are just so rare.

No kind of normal price makes sense at this point.

£150 million like you said doesn't even feel right at this point.

To think fans at other clubs laughed at the £60 million fee. It's incredible value so far.

6 minutes ago, Elliottman said:

Comfortably the best I’ve seen since Shearer. His composure in the box is ridiculous. He’s going to get better as well , scary thought. £100 + before we even talk 

Better than Shearer post 97. Very special footballer in any era and we need to offer him whatever he wants to keep him.

He genuinely looks like Thierry Henry out there. On a different planet than everyone else. His composure is unreal. His first touch, his control, he's intelligence, I wouldn't take 150m for him, he is irreplaceable.

Post match interview sounded like the commentators were trying to sell him, or work out why he does what he does when I reckon it's just instinctive. They can all feck off, he's ours