Alexander Isak

Disco

Just now, Karjala said:

What was the Swedish PL record that Ferdinand told him about?

Isak is now equal with Zlatan for most goals scored in a PL season by a Swede (17)

Take bias aside… I STILL wouldn’t swap him for any striker in the world. He’s both clinical and elegant and a showman.

Even when I try and try to think about who we could sign/attract that might even be half as good I struggle to come up with names. 

Only RIDICULOUS money could buy him. Like 200m+ 

Edited by Ikon

Unbelievable to think he is only 24, and still relatively new to the league...

What are we saying he scores next season if he plays the full thing without injury? 30? Not to mention keeping our providers all fit, and maybe the addition of a decent RW!

7 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Best in the league.

If he had the space the likes of city would create he’d be on 30+ goals.

Think he suits our style better as we get him out into space more as we look to exploit space in transition. As we add more quality and as more first teamers come back in he will look even more lethal.

Take a bow and an arrow, lay down on the ground and pull it back in a millisecond with a pair of panties of luxurious French silk and let the arrow hit the net with ridiculous speed and precision. That’s how his touches before and his finishes are like. 

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

God. Genius. Svensk kung. Anyone who has ever questioned him at any point of his Newcastle career is a nonce.

I have questioned him at times, and rightly so. But only because I know how bloody high his ceiling and potential is. Never ever doubted his talent. He has gone up a level or two now. Been ridiculously good lately. 

Don’t have enough words to describe how good he is man.

Imagine him leading the line for the next 6 years or so. Well win the lot 

Imagine a prime Beardsley alongside this lad threading through balls and linking up.

Comparisons with Henry are spot on we just need to find our Bergkamp to compliment him.

Edited by Whitley mag

He is becoming more of a leader and more aggressive of late. Always chirping at the ref, the opposition, not afraid to get stuck in or get involved with all the handbags and minor skirmishes. 

Love to see it. 

39 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Best in the league.

If he had the space the likes of city would create he’d be on 30+ goals.

The real problem for Haalands goal tally at City is the lack of space. Better players around him, but more opponents around him aswell than at Dortmund. If anything, he is often the one creating space for players around him. His goal scoring record is not that much different from what he did at Dortmund, also in the CL. Still impressive, but I think Haaland coul've scored a smiliar amount of goals for us.

Edited by Erikse

Isak to swedish tv regarding his future:

”im not thinking about the talk at all, I’m here and i love playing and being  here” 

“Arsenal would be a dream though, I would like chasing bees with unibrown head”

Edited by Ikon

What a sensational striker this lad is. Absolutely clinical in front of goal, fast, agile, he's got the lot.

Never sell him please!!!

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

He is becoming more of a leader and more aggressive of late. Always chirping at the ref, the opposition, not afraid to get stuck in or get involved with all the handbags and minor skirmishes. 

Love to see it. 

Had a couple of mild arguments with Bruno as well, had wanted him to release the ball to him earlier or pick a different pass 

15 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Had a couple of mild arguments with Bruno as well, had wanted him to release the ball to him earlier or pick a different pass 

Probably telling him to hoof it over the top every time, the suicidal high line was asking for it.