Alexander Isak

Disco

1 hour ago, nufcnick said:

Your kidding right? We would have been in discussions for weeks, especially if it’s true that personal terms have already been agreed! Wilson was injured on Sunday there is no way we just picked the phone up on Monday and offered almost £20m under his release clause and they accepted right off the bat

Nope not kidding at all. Not saying he wasn't "on the radar" but if you really don't think Wilsons injury (a month right now yes, doesn't mean it won't turn into 2) had anything to do with it progressing so quickly I'd disagree.

Conflicting reports about personal terms so that's not necessarily true that they were already done by yesterday morning, they could well be now but I'm saying it's feels more than a coincidence this has happened the day after the club would've found out the extent of Wilsons injury.

I'm applauding them for this by the way! It's a fantastic signing that I still can't quite believe is happening. I'm just giving my opinion on it is all and didn't expect everyone to agree ofcourse.

Checked out the titles of some of his other videos and it was like how Froggy describes any Man U signing but this lad is doing it for every PL club. He seems to list every player as an INCREDIBLE signing or the FUTURE. 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Isak is going to be feasting on Bruno through balls all season long. Cannot wait to see them link up 

need a DM or to adjust to get Guim further up the pitch imo, could be a fucking lethal combo inc. Max and Wilson when fit

33 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Checked out the titles of some of his other videos and it was like how Froggy describes any Man U signing but this lad is doing it for every PL club. He seems to list every player as an INCREDIBLE signing or the FUTURE. 

:lol: love his optimism 

21 minutes ago, LRD said:

Burn 1.98m

Botman 1.93m

Isak 1.92m

Wood 1.91m

Pope 1.91m

We have been signing some huge lads. :lol:

No idea why Pope’s height is listed as 6ft 3”, even on official club sites. He’s 6ft 6” or 7. Looks taller than Burn, even. 

1 minute ago, Lush Vlad said:

No idea why Pope’s height is listed as 6ft 3”, even on official club sites. He’s 6ft 6” or 7. Looks taller than Burn, even. 

https://www.eurogamer.net/fifa-21-and-the-curious-case-of-nick-popes-height

In a September 2019 interview with The I, Pope was asked how tall he is "Six-foot-six-inches-ish," he replied. "The average door is six-foot-six-inches... I've banged my head on a few!"