Alexander Isak

Disco

Well I know there was a lot of journalists kept banging on about how we were deluded to think we would be going after this type of blue chip signing with our limited budget, but turns out the ones who thought that we would find the money for the really top talents were right.

FFP is obviously a big factor, but when you can land your top targets then it's not really a consideration as we can buy the players we REALLY want right now instead of a year down the line.

6 minutes ago, Flip said:

:aww: I really hope he finally takes off. The talent is there to be a top top player, now it’s all about adapting to the league and find the confidence again.

I think he's tailor made for the premier league. All his attributes scream it.

In a more open and fast paced league he is going to be breath-taking.

Just now, elbee909 said:

I wonder how disgusted RTG will be.

Saw this and went over to check. 

Just seen the second thread on there is called 'Trippier red card' with 10 pages of discussion [emoji38]

Just now, TRon said:

Well I know there was a lot of journalists kept banging on about how we were deluded to think we would be going after this type of blue chip signing with our limited budget, but turns out the ones who thought that we would find the money for the really top talents were right.

FFP is obviously a big factor, but when you can land your top targets then it's not really a consideration as we can buy the players we REALLY want right now instead of a year down the line.

I think it’s always been more about how much we value people than a particular overall budget. 

Wilson might be a factor as well, even if the injury isn’t serious it shows the ice is really thin.