Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-1 Newcastle United (28/08/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, The Butcher said:

Get Manq on fro Tripps if he's feeling his hammy.

Fraser for Almiron

Anderson for Willock

Targett for Burn.

Do it now.

Yep, was going to post the same at half time. 

1 minute ago, HawK said:

Fuck sake, as ASM break forward, Wood runs the far side of the defender rather than in front. 

How can you be that shit at football IQ and still score goals in the Premier league I'm amazed. 

This has been the most frustrating game I've seen for me since Howe took over, many players not covering themselves in glory. 

His movement is awful. Wilson, or any decent attacker, might feign far post then cut in front of the defender. Wood has no idea how to create movement.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

I'd put Fraser on for Wood at this point. See if Almiron or someone can make a few runs behind the defenders. Wood is absolutely fucking pointless today. 

Not exactly silencing the critics, is he? :lol:

Just now, Pata said:

We gave shit to Ashley for 15 years for not taking the cups seriously. Now people are giving shit to Howe for taking the cups seriously. :lol:

Not sure what you're on about, the team that we had out vs Tranmere literally had the game won, then we started bringing on key players. Made no sense. I'm not arsed to much about the league cup, FA cup yes,  but the team had Tranmere beat. Did you even watch Wednesday?

Just now, mighty__mag said:

Not sure what you're on about, the team that we had out vs Tranmere literally had the game won, then we started bringing on key players. Made no sense. I'm not arsed to much about the league cup, FA cup yes,  but the team had Tranmere beat. Did you even watch Wednesday?

I did sir. We won with one goal with players that hadn't played a competitive 90 minutes in ages and have a thin squad.

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Criticising Wood okay, but blaming him for ASM's short comings isn't on. He's been a one good game a month player long before Wood arrived.

One of them has the capability to win us matches though. The other doesn’t 

Yikes. Where did our composure go. Up against it right now and lump it out at all costs.

Targett on for tripps. Probably tells you were are getting a RB in this week. Looks like Howe really doesn't rate Manq. He might not be match fit too I guess.