Loris Karius

NWMag

8 minutes ago, Anderson said:

"I live in Milan, so let's say being close to Milan would be ideal for us."

"Newcastle is very inconvenient because there are no direct flights. Neither about Paris nor about Amsterdam."

Milan's one of the few major European cities you can get direct flights to. Clearly Ryanair's beneath her. :lol: 

Bloke needs to look at a route map.

1 hour ago, christ said:

"Newcastle is very inconvenient because there are no direct flights. Neither about Paris nor about Amsterdam."

Has something been lost in translation here? Newcastle fly direct to both Paris and Amsterdam. 

11 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Has something been lost in translation here? Newcastle fly direct to both Paris and Amsterdam. 

Does he mean you can’t fly direct to Milan from those either ? Not sure. 

I'm not one for overreacting but if you look at what he's actually said:

Newcastle is very inconvenient because there are no direct flights. Neither about Paris nor about Amsterdam.

And you start looking at the actual words and letters used. You start to see the not so subtle message if you analyse it letter by letter. 

This is just a quick analysis, they're might be more if I or we look harder, but if you take away the following from the sentence you get:

y m l i d f s e w i d e h t a u r l a e i t i

Which I'm sure the eagle eyed of you have already spotted can be rearranged to read:

Eddie Will Hurt Me If I Stay

Wants to be near to wife and child and Milan is a hassle to get to from Newcastle. No issues really, he'll be happy to sit on the bench somewhere closer to Milan for a minimal fee im guessing. 

Fair enough tbh. He's unfortunate not to have had many chances here but he's played his role in the squad without any fuss, can't see why anyone would wish him anything but well in his next move.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Wants to be near to wife and child and Milan is a hassle to get to from Newcastle. No issues really, he'll be happy to sit on the bench somewhere closer to Milan for a minimal fee im guessing. 

He'd probably like to be a first team goalie again, whether he's good enough is another matter. Clearly not going to happen here so a move makes sense.

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Harsh

I would say more spiteful, I've been the same all my life, I would give anything to put on the black and white stripes at St James, any player that wants gone I immediately say fuck them, give the shirt to someone that wants it half as much as me.

2 hours ago, Ben said:

I would say more spiteful, I've been the same all my life, I would give anything to put on the black and white stripes at St James, any player that wants gone I immediately say fuck them, give the shirt to someone that wants it half as much as me.

He's going to struggle to wear a black and white shirt

Just now, joeyt said:

He's going to struggle to wear a black and white shirt

Pedanticness is not a good personality quality, you'll never get on MAFS 

7 hours ago, Anderson said:

"I live in Milan, so let's say being close to Milan would be ideal for us."

Milan's one of the few major European cities you can get direct flights to. Clearly Ryanair's beneath her. :lol: 

Flights aren't daily and it's not the main airport in Milan.  Flights in general from NCL are pretty poor imo.

Edited by duo

13 hours ago, Ben said:

He sees Newcastle as just another club in his career - how do you not see this. He's not exactly a local geordie.

1 hour ago, Menace said:

He sees Newcastle as just another club in his career - how do you not see this. He's not exactly a local geordie.

doubt hes getting 40k a week or whatever anywhere else.

The guy should have just thanked NUFC and the fans, and said it's time he spends more time with his family now.

I bet his missus is just annoyed that Dubravka is getting game time instead

3 hours ago, Beth said:

I'd start him on Tuesday. Dubs is a disaster atm.

I think I would too. Dubs is just stationary on his line most of the time, and he's not a great shot stopper these days either.