Loris Karius

NWMag

2 hours ago, Adrian1881 said:

Absolutely new here but just wanted to say that I have high hopes for this dude. Someone already mentioned this but what if Pope made this mistake during match with fu... Manurine.  Let's root for the guy - possibly he might become NUFC legend. Greetings from the US. 

Welcome to the forum mate and can I be the first to say... Ah, feckin hell, not another one!

Seriously Adrian you have quite a few fellow countrymen here already, all great lads by the way.

You coming over on Sunday?

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

Imagine if it goes to pens and he wins it for us. Fuck me man. That would be too sweet. :lol: 

I'd prefer a win in full time, man. I don't think I will survive pens live. 

Better have that de-fib nearby. 

Edited by Kanji

2 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Imagine if it goes to pens and he wins it for us. Fuck me man. That would be too sweet. :lol: 

German keepers aren’t allowed to lose penalty shootouts.  This is an Iron Law of football.  It happened once in 1976 and that terrible mistake has not been allowed to reoccur

24 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

I’ll take pelanties right now if offered

I probably would from a football point of view, since I'd make them favourites to win the match. But christ, from a health point of view...best case scenario is me spewing on the person in front. Thought I was going to pass out when Shearer stepped up to take his away at the mackems.

10 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Fuck penalties, I'm not sure I'd be able to watch. 

I’ve been sure for a while that it’s going to happen. Not that that means anything. We are absolute nonces for a draw though, both teams evenly matched…

Hope the bloke doesn't feel like he has to make up for anything on Sunday. He can't change the past and needs to be as calm as possible all afternoon, charging out for everything thinking he's got to make up for 4 year old mistakes would be awful. An utterly boring, uneventful and nondescript performance is what I'm after, just do your best and make sensible decisions please chap :)

21 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Irony of Frank's fake tweet is, if Karius was to actually bray his hand with a hammer, we could get a loan keeper in. 

Not that I'm advocating for a replacement. Let him, at least try, the road to redemption. 

It's the Geordie thing to do. 

Been done before!!

Escape-to-Victory-movie-Sylvester-Stallone-1561825.jpeg