Loris Karius

NWMag

Guest reefatoon

He hasn’t got much else to do since that seagull left his bell end in tatters

Edited by reefatoon

I did think after the match that maybe Karius should have been on the bench ahead of Dubravka so he could get his gloves warm if worst came to worst. But that was with full benefit of hindsight like [emoji38]

2 hours ago, Oxoman43 said:

The fact is that Howe is undoing all his good work at speed as well. We've no chance in  the final.

Oxo

Any tips for the Trafalgar Square fountains?? 

20 minutes ago, Ste said:

I did think after the match that maybe Karius should have been on the bench ahead of Dubravka so he could get his gloves warm if worst came to worst. But that was with full benefit of hindsight like [emoji38]

I'd go the other way - the pressure of him coming on against Liverpool would give a good chance of a mistake coming in just further ramping up the pressure before Saturday.

He's going to be fine, we may concede, he may make 10 world class stops to win us the game or he make a small rick that leads to a goal. The same applies to De Gea.

Bruno being back is bigger than Pope missing out and I'm stupidly confident that our back 4 is going to the human embodiment of Hadrian's Wall (just maybe without the 5 mile gap either side of it!).

4 hours ago, Oxoman43 said:

Who else thinks it was very very bad management by Eddie how he didn't play Dubravka for the Liverpool game in case Pope got injured or suspended?

School boy error by Eddie and if we lose the cup final now then he must go

Mag.

Absolutely new here but just wanted to say that I have high hopes for this dude. Someone already mentioned this but what if Pope made this mistake during match with fu... Manurine.  Let's root for the guy - possibly he might become NUFC legend. Greetings from the US.