Loris Karius

NWMag

10 hours ago, gbandit said:

Strange decision by Foster, is he retiring?

No but it he would have wanted to do his YouTube bollocks. He's more interested in that now that being a pro. Eddie wouldn't have had that.  He was pretty divisive at Watford last year.  Some think his bollocks contributed to their demise. 

8 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

No but it he would have wanted to do his YouTube bollocks. He's more interested in that now that being a pro. Eddie wouldn't have had that.  He was pretty divisive at Watford last year.  Some think his bollocks contributed to their demise. 

Can understand why a coach wouldn't want his player on youtube spreading gossip/stories about the ongoings inside the club. Doubt the actual youtube-work interferes any with 3-4 hours of training ~5 days a week though :lol:

12 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

You’d assume he’s signed we’re just being cordial towards what happened on the same day we signed him.

Possibly an embargo on non-essential ‘business as usual’ type communications. That’s the case with the NHS apparently/bizarrely. 

On 08/09/2022 at 13:31, McCormick said:

Really feel for him after watching that - Welcome to the club Karius we're all routing for you.  If anyone can get him back to the player he was it's Eddie.

5 hours ago, duo said:

Really feel for him after watching that - Welcome to the club Karius we're all routing for you.  If anyone can get him back to the player he was it's Eddie.

:thup: was fucking awful at the time; did he get death threats from Liverpool fans or have I just made that up?

On 10/09/2022 at 08:08, duo said:

I watched that one too. Absolutely got me wanting to see him turn his career around. He looks like he is in the best physical shape of his career. Whether the mental state is the same remains to be seen but we love a good redemption story! 

This cunt signed yet? I honestly have no recollection of his career other than that disaster of a CL final, if he does sign, hopefully he will do well when called on if needed.

6 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Held off announcing it out of respect for the Queen, according to the Echo. Think we can assume we've signed him. 

Crazy if that is the reason [emoji38]